• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Bridal Shower Game: Guess the Bride's Outfit!

In summary, the "Need Bridal Shower Game" is a popular game played at bridal showers where the bride-to-be answers questions about her future marriage and household needs, while guests try to guess her answers. It can be customized for specific themes and is suitable for all ages. The duration of the game varies, but it typically lasts from 20 minutes to an hour.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Hey Everyone!
I have used a game at a previous shower (like back in June) that I got from this site but can't find the print out and can't find it in the 20 pages that pull up. So the game that I am looking for is the one that you ask like 10 questions about what the bride is wearing like is she wearing a skirt or pants? Is she wearing a necklace? that kinda thing..anyone know where that game might be located on this website?

Thanks in advance!
Lisa

If you go under files and type "bridal games" it pops right up. Have fun!

Attachments

• PC%20Bridal%20Games[1].doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 789

Hi Lisa! I think the game you're looking for is called "What's the Bride Wearing?" and it's located in the "Wedding Games and Activities" section of this website. I remember playing it at a shower last year and it was a lot of fun! I hope you're able to find it and use it at your upcoming shower. Good luck!

Related to Fun Bridal Shower Game: Guess the Bride's Outfit!

What is the "Need Bridal Shower Game"?

The "Need Bridal Shower Game" is a fun and interactive game that is often played at bridal showers. It involves the bride-to-be answering questions about her future marriage and household needs, while the guests try to guess her answers.

How do you play the "Need Bridal Shower Game"?

To play the "Need Bridal Shower Game", the host will prepare a list of questions related to marriage and household needs, such as "What is the first thing you will do when you wake up on your wedding day?" or "How many children do you want to have?". The bride-to-be will then secretly write down her answers, while the guests try to guess what she will say. The person with the most correct guesses wins the game.

Is the "Need Bridal Shower Game" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Need Bridal Shower Game" is suitable for all ages. However, the questions should be tailored to the audience and kept appropriate for all guests.

How long does the "Need Bridal Shower Game" usually last?

The duration of the "Need Bridal Shower Game" will depend on the number of questions prepared and the number of guests participating. On average, the game can last anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour.

Can the "Need Bridal Shower Game" be customized for specific themes or preferences?

Yes, the "Need Bridal Shower Game" can be customized to fit specific themes or preferences. For example, if the bride-to-be is known for her love of cooking, the questions can be centered around kitchen and cooking-related topics. This adds a personal touch to the game and makes it more enjoyable for the guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • jody