• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrations with Merrill's Limited Stamp Options - A Personal Vent

In summary, the new stamp that is available without the logo is either the smearing kind for $14.95 that can only have one option of email or website but not both OR the non-smearing kind for $28. Linda and Lisa are right here. Just a little vent, I find it annoying that I have to choose between two types of stamps and I don't want to spend $28 but I want both my email and website on there :( Normally I'm okay with Merrill, but this is getting a little old. So I decided to get my stamp from Office Depot and they put the
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Just a little vent! First they do away with the large clear logo sticks and the small round ones which I use all the time. Now that I want to get a new stamp because I'm changing my email address, the options without my address are either the smearing kind for $14.95 that can only have one option of email or website but not both OR the non-smearing kind for $28. So annoying!! I don't want to spend $28 but I want both my email and website on there :( Normally I'm okay with Merrill but this is getting a little old.

So order one from Vista Print and get it MUCH cheaper but just won't have the PC logo on it......

I got my stamper from Staples. It doesn't have the logo on it, but I don't need the log on my stamper. I have my name, both phone numbers, email and website address.

Linda and Lisa are right here. I too have a stamp without a logo. Why bother buying a piece of garbage that is way too expensive to show the logo when I only use it on things with PAMPERED CHEF all over the place already? I print my own return address labels and I use my little chef guy on those.

Last edited:
I found the font size on the Merrill stamp to be too small. I got one from Office Max and really like it. I don't need the logo on my stamp since I'm using it on official PC materials. I'm actually thinking of getting a new one that also includes my FB biz page. :D Not sure though.

If you can, I'd encourage you to use a local business that sells office supplies. When I got in the business, the difference in cost was minimal and to make that up, the woman who assisted me actually placed an order!

I bought my stamp from office depot and they put the logo on it for me.

Be sure to send an email to Merrill (I think thereis a product suggestion email t the bottom of the home page), but also to HO.
And then get your stamp somewhere else. ;)

babywings76 said:
I found the font size on the Merrill stamp to be too small. I got one from Office Max and really like it. I don't need the logo on my stamp since I'm using it on official PC materials. I'm actually thinking of getting a new one that also includes my FB biz page. :D Not sure though.

I think that's why they changed the new stamp to only include name, phone number, website or email address.

3girls said:
I bought my stamp from office depot and they put the logo on it for me.

They will put the logo on for you if you give it to them. But, per the consultant policy guide, it is illegal for us to give it to them. If we want the logo on something we have to purchase it from Merrill, they are the only ones authorized by HO to have it.

good to know....never looked into it before I bought it...that was over 4 years ago. Oops

I got my stamp at Office Depot. I need to get to Staples to get a new one as the ink is low. (No Office Depot close by now that I am in MA). The logo is unneccessary for stamping business materials.

So do your stamps work well on the catalogs? I quit using mine because I couldn't stack my catalogs until the ink dried or it would smear.

7ca1ee16.jpg

Shawnna said:
So do your stamps work well on the catalogs? I quit using mine because I couldn't stack my catalogs until the ink dried or it would smear.

I usually lay them out on my kitchen island and do a whole bunch at once. If I don't have time then I use labels.

I looked up on Office Depot online and it's hard to "see" what I'm looking at. The prices was also about $23-25. I also checked out Vistaprint and while the stamp is cheaper ($18), the shipping is $7.95. I might just order the Merrill non-smear one since I need new business cards at the same time. But I'm still going to email them.

But Vistaprint does LOTS of free shipping promotions and also Bogo sales, so don't discount vistaprint right away.

OH, and when I purchased with VistaPrint, I had things ready to check out in my cart and realized they were a Box Top supporter.....left my cart open in 1 window, opened another and signed into Box Tops Marketplace and then went into VistaPrint and opened my cart and took my order (which at time I was ordering Custom stickers) and it took them down almost $25.00 and I used a code for free S&H too, so I was thrilled. I was able to save $ and my kids school earned $ :cheerleader: :D

If you have any local companies that make stamps, check with them. We have one here in town and the initial cost was a little higher, but they refill the inks for free when you buy the stamps from them. They were also very good about giving me a discount for two stamps (one clear, which is non-smearing for my catalogs and one regular, which is a little darker for my receipts). Just a thought.

The Vista Print stamp I got from them ended up being a LOT smaller than I thought it would be. Double check the sizing of what you select.

FYI--My NON-smearing stamp from Merrill still smears and I can't use it at all on my recipe cards which is why I purchased it in the first place. Plus, it SMELLS awful!! Also isn't made like the other one, so not sure you can replace the ink in it.

1. How do I use the Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool?

The Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool is designed to quickly and easily chop nuts, garlic, and other small ingredients. Simply place the desired amount of nuts or garlic into the tool, close the lid, and twist the handle back and forth to chop.

2. Is the Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool is completely dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

3. Can I use the Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool to chop other ingredients besides nuts and garlic?

While the Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool is specifically designed for nuts and garlic, it can also be used to chop other small ingredients like herbs, onions, and vegetables. However, it may not be as effective as other tools specifically designed for those ingredients.

4. How do I clean the Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool?

To clean the Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool, simply rinse it under warm water and use a small brush to remove any food particles. If necessary, it can also be placed in the dishwasher for a more thorough cleaning.

5. Is the Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your Merrill Drives Me Nuts!! tool, you can return it for a full refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
alatour
  • mandak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • wadesgirl