• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for a dessert called "All the Best" that has been made and enjoyed by several people at different shows. Suggestions are given for making the recipe easier, such as preparing the crust ahead of time and using different fruits. Someone who is new to the job is also interested in the recipe. They do not have the cookbook and are asking for someone to email it to them.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
anyone made this?

It is in the ALL THE BEST..and i'm doing it for a show Friday night.

Yes, I have made this for several shows. My guests liked it! It is very good and easy. I always make the cookie crust at home and then finish it at the show. You can, of course, show more tools than what the recipe shows. I use the colander bowls to drain the oranges and forged knife for cutting the strawberries on my cutting board.

I have made it. Every one loved it, but for me, especially just starting,and not knowing how much time i would need for commercials, I would have it prepared in the pan at home, then once the show starts bake it. And take that time to do our "spills"

I had it on my demo list last year and made TONS of them. Very good.

Everyone at my shows really enjoyed this recipe as well. If you can do a test run to make it easier on you when putting it together. It's wonderful because it looks just like the picture in the book and tastes even better! Good luck!

I just made this at 3 of my last four shows - I recommend baking the crust ahead of time to allow for cool time - and don't forget to take the serrated bread knife under it so it doesn't stick to the large round stone. Also, my hosts didn't want mandarin oranges so we put bananas instead and my goodness it's delicious! All the guests gobbled this one down. Extremely easy and a hit!

I am a new consultant, just qualified TODAY!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I would like to make this for a show, it sounds wonderful. However, I do not have the All the Best Cookbook. Does anyone have the recipe? Could you email it to me?Thanks,
Dawn
New Consultant as of 9/07

Related to Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza

What ingredients are in the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?

The Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza contains a chocolate cookie crust, a layer of chocolate ganache, a layer of sliced fruit, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce on top.

Can I use any type of fruit on the pizza?

Yes, any type of fruit can be used to top the pizza. Popular choices include strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and sliced bananas.

How do I make the chocolate ganache for the pizza?

To make the chocolate ganache, heat heavy cream in a saucepan until it starts to simmer. Pour the hot cream over chopped chocolate and stir until smooth. Let it cool before spreading it on the pizza crust.

Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, the pizza can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. However, it is best served fresh so the fruit stays fresh and the chocolate doesn't harden too much.

Can I use a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust for convenience. However, the chocolate cookie crust adds a delicious touch to the pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchendivinity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • turtle15