• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit Pizza in Bar Pan Question

In summary, to prevent a soggy crust when making fruit pizza in a bar pan, pre-bake the crust for 10 minutes before adding toppings. Any type of fruit can be used, just make sure to cut it into small pieces. The assembled fruit pizza should be refrigerated, and it is best to assemble it on the day it will be served. Alternative crust options include graham cracker, shortbread, or pre-made pizza crust.
turtle15
Do you still use one package of sugar cookie dough if you make the fruit pizza in the bar pan?

I've baked a full "bucket-style" choc. chip cookies in the large BP.

years ago I switched to using crescent rolls for the crust..everyone loves it better than the cookie...try it...I use 2 cans for the bar pan

1. How do I prevent the crust from getting soggy when making fruit pizza in a bar pan?

To prevent a soggy crust, make sure to pre-bake the crust in the bar pan for about 10 minutes before adding any toppings. This will help to create a barrier between the crust and the wet toppings.

2. Can I use any type of fruit for my fruit pizza in a bar pan?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer for your fruit pizza. Some popular options include strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and bananas. Just make sure to cut the fruit into small pieces for easy serving.

3. Do I need to refrigerate the fruit pizza after it is assembled?

Yes, it is recommended to refrigerate the fruit pizza after it is assembled. This will help to keep the fruit and any dairy-based toppings fresh and safe to eat. Plus, it will make for a refreshing and cool dessert on a hot day.

4. How far in advance can I make the fruit pizza in a bar pan?

You can make the crust for the fruit pizza in advance and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 days. However, it is best to assemble the fruit pizza on the day you plan to serve it to ensure the freshest and best taste.

5. Can I use a different type of crust for my fruit pizza in a bar pan?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for your fruit pizza if desired. Some alternatives to the traditional sugar cookie crust include graham cracker crust, shortbread crust, or even a pre-made pizza crust. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
byrd1956