1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza recipe needed

1. JenAZ

JenAZ Novice Member

Anyone have the recipe for Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza? Would like to make it for an extra at a show and can't find it. Thanks!

Nov 3, 2005
  2. amya

amya Member

Here it is. It is in our cookbook called All The Best.

Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza

1 package (18 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
    2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
    2 tablespoons milk
    1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
    1/4 cup powdered sugar
    1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
    12-16 strawberries, cut in half
    1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, well-drained
    1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
    1 teaspoon vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 350. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake.) Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Serted Bread Knife; cool completely on baking stone.

Place white chocolate and milk in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Microwave an additional 10-20 seconds if necessary. Cool slightly. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture; mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie.

Arrange strawberries and mandarin oranges over cream cheese mixture. Place chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in Small Micro-Cooker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Cut into wedges.

I hope you enjoy this. I made it for a show and it was delicious. I did not refgrigerate it. We just went ahead and cut and ate it after I was done with my presentation. Also, I didn't use the oranges (I don't like them). I used strawberries and blueberries. I pretty much left it up to the host as to what she wanted on top of the cookie. It was very tasty.

Nov 3, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted