• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Jokes Wanted for Tonight's Show with Seasoned Guests!

In summary, to submit a joke for the show, send an email or use the submission form with your name and contact information. Jokes should be family-friendly and avoid offensive language. Multiple jokes can be submitted, but not all may be used. Joke submitters will receive credit and can choose to remain anonymous. Selected jokes will be notified at least a week before the show, and submissions are welcome for future shows.
mscherr1
I am having a show tonight with some seasoned guests. They have a show just about every two months. I'm looking for some new jokes. Does anyone have any they would like to share?

Chicken Surprisehere's one I just received this morning through email: Melinda

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the "Chicken
Surprise".
The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.
Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises
slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before
the lid slams back down.
"Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband.
He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot.
He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes
looking around before it slams down.
Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening,
and demands an explanation.

"Please sir," says the waiter, "what you order?"

The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise."

You're going to love this....................

Keep going??????..

Ready?..........

"Ah... so sorry," says the waiter, "I bring you Peeking Duck!"
__._,_.___

Sure, I have a few jokes that I think would be perfect for your show! Here are a couple of my favorites:1. Why was the math book sad? Because it had too many problems.2. What did the fish say when it hit the wall? Dam!3. Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.4. How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.5. What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investi-gator.I hope these jokes make your show a hit! Good luck!

Related to Fresh Jokes Wanted for Tonight's Show with Seasoned Guests!

1. How do I submit a joke for the show?

To submit a joke for the show, please send an email to our designated email address or use the submission form on our website. Make sure to include your name and contact information.

2. Are there any guidelines for the jokes?

We welcome all types of jokes, but please keep them family-friendly and appropriate for a live audience. We also ask that you refrain from using any offensive or derogatory language.

3. Can I submit multiple jokes?

Yes, you are welcome to submit multiple jokes for consideration. However, please note that we may not be able to use all of them due to time constraints.

4. Will I get credit if my joke is used on the show?

Yes, we will give credit to the joke submitter on the show. Please let us know if you would like to remain anonymous.

5. When will I know if my joke has been selected?

We will notify all joke submitters at least a week before the show if their joke has been selected. If you have not heard from us by then, unfortunately your joke was not chosen for this show. However, you are welcome to submit more jokes for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mechelle
Replies
Views
Admin Greg