• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free XL Maternity Top from Port Authority - Just Pay Shipping!

In summary, To redeem the free XL maternity top from Port Authority, simply add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will automatically be applied and you will only need to pay for shipping. There is a limit of one free maternity top per customer and any additional tops will need to be purchased at full price. The shipping cost for the free XL maternity top will vary based on your location and can be viewed at checkout. Exchanges are not available for the free maternity top and it will be shipped within 7-10 business days after placing your order.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I have an old-style Maternity top. White button-up with a collar, with the logo in the pocket area (but there's no pocket) and ties in the back.
The brand is Port Authority and the size is XL - I bought it used, but never wore it and it's still in decent shape.
Want to get rid of it since I'm skinny again :), so you can have it for free! Just pay shipping - I can fit it in an envelope for $5 (it'll need to be ironed after that ;))

Hi! I'm guessing you've had the baby and everything is going well? Can we see pictures soon?:)

I have had the baby - Connor James - 9 pounds 15 ounces - born on October 22nd.
I actually never even wore the top - I'm like a furnace when I'm pregnant and I always get warm at shows, so I am just now wearing long sleeves again, which is good, because we've had snow on the ground here in Alaska for a week now :)
I will try to post pictures later, but it's been rough to find computer time...

1. How do I redeem the free XL maternity top from Port Authority?

To redeem the free XL maternity top from Port Authority, simply add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will automatically be applied and you will only need to pay for shipping.

2. Is there a limit to how many free maternity tops I can redeem?

Yes, there is a limit of one free maternity top per customer. Any additional tops will need to be purchased at full price.

3. What is the shipping cost for the free XL maternity top?

The shipping cost for the free XL maternity top will vary based on your location. You can view the shipping cost at checkout before completing your order.

4. Can I exchange the size or color of the free maternity top?

No, the free maternity top from Port Authority is only available in size XL and the color shown. Exchanges are not available for this promotional item.

5. How long will it take for me to receive my free maternity top?

Shipping times may vary, but you can expect to receive your free maternity top within 7-10 business days after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • abigailhutch
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • elizabethfox