• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Free T-Shirt from Travel USA? Find out how to get one here!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: fyrebush65
Views: 1 Replies: 0 First post.
FREE TEE!
We are so fond of you, our customers, that we want to give you something - something over and above the incredible discount hotel reservations you have come to expect from TravelUSA.com. So here it is - while supplies last, we will give you a free T-shirt with our logo on the front, and Hotel.US, our sister site's, logo on the back. Who says nothing is free anymore?? Not TravelUSA.com, home of discount reservations with the low price guarantee!
Just fill out the form below and we'll send you a Tee in 2 to 4 weeks.
Travel USA Free T-ShirtMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

need product numbers for...the Generation II cookware.

I am trying to pull reports from P3 as to who purchased Gen II in the past in order to send an email letting them know it is on the outlet and they can order thru my website.....does anyone have the old product numbers?

The ones I used that are listed on the outlet don't give me a report and I don't know if that is because no one ordered them from me or if they are different than what was in the catalog at the time.

go into an old show and check out the #s --

When was the last year they were sold? I only have catalogs back to S/S 06. I think they were discontinued before that.

I found them....still unable to get P3 to cooperate with getting me a report, though. I am going to try PP

1. What is the offer for a free t-shirt from Travel USA?

The offer is for a free t-shirt with Travel USA's logo on the front and Hotel.US's logo on the back.

2. How can I get the free t-shirt?

To get the free t-shirt, simply fill out the form provided and the t-shirt will be sent to you within 2 to 4 weeks.

3. Is there a limit to how many free t-shirts I can receive?

Yes, the offer is only available while supplies last, so there may be a limit to the number of free t-shirts that can be given out.

4. Can I choose the size of the free t-shirt?

Unfortunately, the size of the t-shirt cannot be chosen. It will be sent to you based on availability.

5. Are there any other conditions or requirements to receive the free t-shirt?

No, there are no other conditions or requirements. However, you must be a customer of Travel USA and provide a valid shipping address to receive the free t-shirt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies