• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Show Flyer Needed: Bring Your Own Ingredients!

In summary, a "Free Show Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise a free cooking demonstration or workshop. Guests are encouraged to attend by bringing their own ingredients, which allows them to actively participate and helps keep the cost low for both the consultant and guests. Specific ingredients are not required, but suggested by the consultant. Guests can still attend without bringing ingredients, but may not be able to fully participate. The event is free to attend, but guests may be asked to purchase any Pampered Chef products used in the demonstration or workshop.
nycchef
I know this has been discussed...but I can't find it...:cry: Does anyone have a great flyer for a free show...the one where I bring the ingredients...I would like to offer this at a booth I am doing...Thanks!!

Here is the one I use - change it to make it yours

:chef:

Attachments

• BOOTH - Register for a FREE show 001 Big.doc
    41 KB · Views: 810
Hi there! I haven't personally seen a flyer for a free show where you bring the ingredients, but I have a few ideas that could help you create one. First, you could include eye-catching graphics and a catchy title like "Cooking Demo Delight: Free Show with Your Ingredients!" or something similar. Then, list the date, time, and location of the show, along with a brief description of what attendees can expect (e.g. "Learn how to make delicious dishes with your own ingredients and impress your friends and family!"). You could also mention any special guests or chefs who will be leading the demo. Don't forget to include your contact information and a call to action, such as "RSVP now to reserve your spot!" Best of luck with your booth!

1. What is a "Free Show Flyer"?

A "Free Show Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise a free cooking demonstration or workshop. It typically includes information about the event, such as the date, location, and theme, and encourages guests to attend by offering them the opportunity to bring their own ingredients.

2. Why do I need to bring my own ingredients?

Bringing your own ingredients allows you to actively participate in the cooking demonstration or workshop and create your own dish. It also helps to keep the cost of the event low for both the consultant and the guests.

3. Do I need to bring specific ingredients?

No, you can bring whatever ingredients you have on hand or prefer to use. The consultant will provide a list of suggested ingredients for the dish being demonstrated, but guests are welcome to use substitutions or bring their own unique ingredients.

4. Can I still attend if I don't bring any ingredients?

Yes, you are still welcome to attend the event even if you don't bring any ingredients. However, please note that you may not be able to fully participate in the cooking demonstration or workshop without ingredients.

5. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, guests may be asked to purchase any Pampered Chef products used in the demonstration or workshop if they wish to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikihampton
Replies