• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Highest Show Contest for My Hosts

In summary, the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to reward hosts with the highest sales at their cooking shows. It works by giving hosts a unique code to share with their guests, who can then use it to place orders online. The host with the most points at the end of the promotion will win a prize, which varies depending on the current promotion. The contest typically runs for a few weeks to a few months, and is exclusively for hosts. Consultants can help promote the contest, but cannot participate in it.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I am looking for a flyer that I just can't seem to find. Whatever host has the highest show during each 6 month period receives something for free. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

I actually was trying to make one up the other day but gave up. I'm not very good at making them visually appealing or worded right.

Here is what I came up with so far. It's simple, just not sure what else to do to it...

Attachments

• Have the highest show from 1.doc
    26 KB · Views: 504
Something with attendance - have a second prize for most buying guests / most orders received. Getting people in the seats - that's what makes for a stronger show!

scottcooks said:
Something with attendance - have a second prize for most buying guests / most orders received. Getting people in the seats - that's what makes for a stronger show!

I love this idea Scott! I am going to work on incorporating it.

I added the suggestions and this is what I came up with...

Attachments

• Have the highest show from 1.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 546
It's a little different, but I have a catalog host incentive specifically for them to help boost catalog shows. Love the idea of rewarding cooking show hosts too.

What is the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts"?

The "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to reward and incentivize hosts who have the highest sales at their cooking shows.

How does the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts" work?

Once a host books a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant, they will receive a unique code to share with their guests. The guests can then use this code to place orders online, and for every dollar they spend, the host will earn points towards the "Highest Show Contest". The host with the most points at the end of the promotion will win a special prize.

What are the prizes for the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts"?

The prizes for the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts" vary depending on the current promotion. However, they typically include special Pampered Chef products or discounts, as well as exclusive host-only items.

How long does the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts" run for?

The duration of the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts" also varies depending on the current promotion. Generally, it runs for a few weeks to a few months, giving hosts enough time to book and hold their cooking shows.

Can I participate in the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts" as a consultant?

No, the "Highest Show Contest for My Hosts" is exclusively for hosts. However, as a consultant, you can help your hosts promote the contest and encourage their guests to place orders using their unique code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies