• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Pumpkin Dish: Get Yours Now for Hosting 2 Shows in July!

In summary, if your host spends the required amount for a guest to get the free Pumpkin Dish, they will get it too.
pchef_Christy
Has anyone got their free Pumpkin Dish for hosting 2 shows in July??

Yes, got it a while back. It's cute but smaller than the picture looks.

I haven't got anything yet! Not even Change Over. Very disappointed. Hopefully I'll get it before the weekend.

Yup about 1-2 weeks ago here...

I haven't got mine yet. I did four shows in July. That was when I signed up. What should I do to check into this??

Were they all held AND submitted in July?If so, call HO and ask.

Yes....I just checked.

got mine a few days after the July shows were submitted.

Yeah I received mine about 4 business days after my 2nd show was submitted.

Call HO and ask where it is!!

I LOVE mine!!!

i got mine at the same time i got my change over. which was soon after my 2nd show. call and ask!

does anyone know if they will offer this other than the guest special? I have a host who wants one and I'm sure others will too without the October special.

Probably not, unless there's a surplus of them in the warehouse after October sales are finalized.

jbdowd0798 said:
does anyone know if they will offer this other than the guest special? I have a host who wants one and I'm sure others will too without the October special.

After October, you may be able to pick some up here for them. I know I have seen past ones on here. I sold my heart dish but I did not earn the pumpkin dish.

jbdowd0798 said:

Did you know that if your host spends the amount required for a guest to get the special, s/he'll get it too?

So, for us in Canada, the guest must spend at least $80 to get the free item. So, if the host spends $80, s/he gets it too! I found this out just recently and was pretty excited to know that!!

Related to Free Pumpkin Dish: Get Yours Now for Hosting 2 Shows in July!

What is the "Free Pumpkin Dish" promotion?

The "Free Pumpkin Dish" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for hosts who book and hold two shows in the month of July. As a thank you for hosting, you will receive a free Pumpkin Dish, which is perfect for baking and serving delicious fall treats.

How can I qualify for the "Free Pumpkin Dish" promotion?

To qualify for the "Free Pumpkin Dish" promotion, you must book and hold two shows in the month of July. This can include both in-person and virtual shows. The shows must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and one booking from each show.

Can I choose the color of the Pumpkin Dish?

Unfortunately, the color of the Pumpkin Dish is not customizable. The color will be chosen at random and cannot be exchanged for a different color. However, all of the colors are equally beautiful and perfect for fall entertaining!

When will I receive my free Pumpkin Dish?

Your free Pumpkin Dish will be shipped to you within 30 days after your second show has been held. Please allow for additional time for shipping and handling. You will receive an email confirmation once your Pumpkin Dish has been shipped.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The "Free Pumpkin Dish" offer is only valid for hosts who book and hold two shows in July. However, you can still take advantage of our regular host rewards and discounts for your shows in addition to receiving the free Pumpkin Dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefjeanine