• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received E-Mail That Said "One Show Away . ..

In summary, it seems that there was confusion about whether consultant as host shows count for promotions, but it has been confirmed that they do count. Many consultants received an email reminder about submitting their second July show, even though some had already submitted more than two shows and received their free gift. It is believed that the email was sent to everyone, regardless of how many shows they had submitted, as a general reminder. Overall, there was initial confusion but it was clarified that consultant as host shows do count and the email was just a general reminder.
floccies
from earning a free gift . .." meaning the submit two shows pumpkin dish.

I have submitted two shows. One was consultant as host. Does that mean that consultant as host shows don't count for these types of promotions?

I have two other shows that will close "any day now". So I know that I will still receive the dish . I just was not aware of it if consultant as host shows don't count.

Anyone know for certain?

It does count b/c I have done it in the past. It could be that the email was set to go out before you submitted your 2nd show.

I have gotten the email in the past about sales to stay active after I have submitted enough to do that and it wsa b/c they kind of crossed in the cyber-world.

Are you sure they were both JULY shows?

I just got the same email, and I submitted my 2nd show yesterday. The list of consultants to receive the note must have been compiled a couple of days ago.And since the note suggests holding your own show, Consultant as Host shows do count.

Just got my note too...2nd show going in tomorrow night. :)It was held 7/26, so not a bad turn-around, my host is motivated to get to $500 for sure to get her extra FPV!

I got it today and already have 3 July shows submitted

i also got the email. i submitted my 2nd show last week. i also double check to see if both of the shows were in july. no sure... i will wait and see.

I got it also and submitted my second show yesterday...checked my IPT which, interestingly, shows my points total from both shows but lists only one show and when I click to see the details, only shows my points from one show.

My guess is that they sent that to everyone whose 2 shows haven't shipped yet. They are picking my #2 July show now and I got the email too.

Like someone said they probably compiled the list days ago.

Teresa Lynn said:
I got it today and already have 3 July shows submitted

Same with me but my most recent shows submitted were the 24th and 25th, so that's why. I called to double check, but it's just because they "crossed in the mail." No worries as long as your two July shows were held and submitted July 1-31st!:)

At least HO is sending out a reminder! I know some consultants (the people I'm specifically thinking about are local, and not on here - so don't get all paranoid!) who would blame HO if they missed something like this because they weren't reminded to submit the second show.

chefann said:
At least HO is sending out a reminder! I know some consultants (the people I'm specifically thinking about are local, and not on here - so don't get all paranoid!) who would blame HO if they missed something like this because they weren't reminded to submit the second show.
Yes, that is very cool that HO is sending out this email. It panicked me because by now it didn't apply to me, but it's nice to know that everyone gets a heads up about it. I wonder if this will continue to occur.

Thanks for posting this. I got the message as well & doubled checked that I had turned my 2 in. Glad to know I'm not the only one confused.

I got the e-mail too have already submitted 4 or more show plus already have the dish and bag in hand. Got them last week! Must be a general e-mail to everyone. However, why would it say one more show to everyone if they send it to some that haven't sent any yet?

I submitted my second show on the 26th and received the email today... I'm sure it's just an automated email that they sent out.I'm not worried...

I got one too, but I also have to submit my second July show tomorrow night. I would be worried!

1. What does the email subject "One Show Away . .." mean?

The email subject "One Show Away . .." is a reminder that you are only one show away from reaching a milestone in your Pampered Chef business, whether it be a sales goal, promotion, or incentive trip.

2. Who sends the "One Show Away . .." email?

The "One Show Away . .." email is sent by your Pampered Chef team leader or director to motivate and encourage you to reach your goals.

3. Do I have to do anything special for the "One Show Away . .." email?

No, there is nothing special you need to do for the "One Show Away . .." email. It is simply a reminder and encouragement to keep pushing towards your goals.

4. Can I reply to the "One Show Away . .." email?

Yes, you can reply to the "One Show Away . .." email to thank your team leader or director for the motivation and share your progress towards your goal.

5. Is there a specific timeframe for the "One Show Away . .." email?

The "One Show Away . .." email is typically sent when you are only one show away from reaching a milestone, so the timeframe will vary depending on your personal goals and progress. However, it is usually sent within a week of reaching the milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaddyandOwensMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • Mandeelou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • byrd1956