• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Blender Magazine From Rewardsgold.com

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: grumpy1
Views: 1331 Replies: 6 Blender magazineMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

What's everyone making in March?????Just curious what you all are making for next month??

Has anyone tried the Meatball Soup out of the 29 min. to dinner cookbook yet??
I made it @ a show on Sunday & it was awesome.

I have no idea! Have to get through Feb first. :)I try to do one recipe a month, but it's not working that way this month. I really wanted to do Power Cooking, but with Lent and no meat on Fridays.....I have to get it together for March.

I know I've got 3 more shows to go & they are all different!!!

I'm looking to start in March it makes it a lot easier.
Too many choices :)

annew said:
Just curious what you all are making for next month??

Has anyone tried the Meatball Soup out of the 29 min. to dinner cookbook yet??
I made it @ a show on Sunday & it was awesome.

I don't know what I'll be doing in March yet. I still have 4 shows to go in Feb. Too bad they weren't at the beginning of the month!

I'm doing a soup for Sunday's show, but haven't decided which. The Italian Meatball one is good? It sounds good. Did you use the Executive 4 qt Casserole? Or the Stainless one? I only have the Executive, but I was wondering because they show it with the SS. Now that I hear about this one, I may include this in my email to the host with 3 choices of soups. The Lazy Lasagna Chili I made for my family last week was really good too.

Did you double the meatball soup? It says it's just 4 servings. I think I'll have about 7-10 people at Sunday's show. Unfortunately another storm (snow/sleet/ice/rain who knows) is coming, so I hope it doesn't affect the show.

I also like the Vegetable Alfredo Soup or whatever that one is. It's a good demo. Any other thoughts?

I did a power cooking workshop at my house Tuesday. I love it! This soup show on Sunday is the only one over the next week and a half that's NOT power cooking. I love it!

Yes I did double it for our dinner last night :) I used the Executive.

The Chicken Alfredo one I love & it's one of my favorites to do @ a show followed by the turtle fudge skillet cake!!

I need to work on the power cooking theme show more do you do all 3 recipes??

annew said:
Yes I did double it for our dinner last night :) I used the Executive.

The Chicken Alfredo one I love & it's one of my favorites to do @ a show followed by the turtle fudge skillet cake!!

I need to work on the power cooking theme show more do you do all 3 recipes??

Thanks, Anne!

And when you doubled it, it still fit in the Executive Casserole? I think that's what I"ll suggest.

As for Power Cooking, yes I did all three recipes, but you can really prep a ton of it before. Really a lot of it is opening cans, which you can already have all open but one to show the can opener. I browned up the meat mixture before people came. It was really quite quick. Almost too quick since there wasn't much cooking time, it didn't give me my normal time to chat about the other collections I wasn't using. I like having that extra 15-20 minutes while something is cooking to chat about other stuff and walk through the catalog. That's why I think I'll like this Italian Meatball Soup....or the Lazy Lasagna Chili to do because there's some "downtime." :)

Yes it still fit in mine.
I coated french bread cubes w/olive oil, garlic & romano cheese & baked until golden brown
what an awesome compliment.
My husband loved it & I even cheated & used the frozen meatballs which I NEVER do but I was in a time crunch & they were pretty good.

oops thanks for the info on power cooking maybe I'll do that in March

I did make the sloppy joes one night for dinner they were ok but i think when I make them again I'm going to saute onions & peppers 1st & I added a little water so it wasn't so thick.

Thank you for your help!!:)

you're welcome :)

HI ANNE!!!

I still have 3 shows to go in Feb and can't get my head around what to do for March! I will be looking at this thread as folks post so that I can get ideas too!

I will probably do salads since that goes with the April host specials.

Maybe the Strawberry Spinach Salad for one.

I was thinking of going back to my all time favorite demo, Mandarin Chicken Pasta Salad for the month of March and making it in the collapsable bowl.

Otherwise, I don't know, I have done all kinds of recipes in Feburary by hosts requests, so would love to get back on track.

Related to Free Blender Magazine From Rewardsgold.com

1. What is the purpose of Blender magazine?

Blender magazine is a music magazine that focuses on alternative, rock, and hip-hop music. It features interviews, album reviews, and music industry news.

2. How can I get a free subscription to Blender magazine?

To get a free subscription to Blender magazine, you can sign up for a free account on rewardsgold.com and complete a short survey. You can also redeem rewards points from other websites for a free subscription.

3. Is Blender magazine only available in print?

No, Blender magazine is also available in digital format. You can access the digital version through the rewardsgold.com website or through various digital newsstands.

4. Can I choose which issues of Blender magazine I receive for free?

Unfortunately, you cannot choose which issues of Blender magazine you receive for free. The magazine will be sent to you based on its publication schedule.

5. Are there any other perks to having a subscription to Blender magazine?

Yes, in addition to receiving the magazine for free, subscribers also have access to exclusive online content, such as bonus articles and videos, as well as special discounts and promotions from the magazine's partners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Admin Greg