• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Subscribe to Newsletters...

In summary, the newsletter features a variety of content such as cooking tips and tricks, new product releases, exclusive recipes, and special offers. It is sent out once a month, with the possibility of additional emails for special promotions or events. Customers can customize their email preferences and the newsletter is free to subscribe to. To unsubscribe, click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email and confirm the decision.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Just wanted to say that if you subscribe to a newsletter and you enjoy it, pass a message back onto your provider. I use 123byrequest and emailed Stephanie this weekend to let her know I appreciate her effort and get lots of compliments on my newsletters that I just cannot take credit for it myself! She was very appreciative to hear the compliments and said that it made her day. Sometimes we forget to tell people thanks for a good job but will always tell someone when they do something wrong. Just a friendly reminder!

By the way, it really is worth it to subscribe to a newsletter if you find you are spending way too much time doing one yourself! It's so easy and worth the money!

That's such a great idea! I never thought about letting the provider know if I enjoy their newsletter. I'll definitely have to do that from now on. It's always nice to receive positive feedback and it's important to show appreciation for someone's hard work. And you're right, we tend to only speak up when something goes wrong, but we should also make an effort to recognize and acknowledge when something goes right. I'll have to check out 123byrequest, it sounds like a great service. Thanks for the reminder!

Hi there!

I completely agree with you! I also use 123byrequest and have been so impressed with their newsletter service. Stephanie does an amazing job and I make sure to let her know how much I appreciate her hard work. It really does make a difference when we take the time to acknowledge and thank someone for their efforts. I've found that subscribing to a newsletter has not only saved me time, but also added a professional touch to my business. It's definitely worth the investment. Thanks for the reminder to show our appreciation! Keep enjoying those beautiful newsletters!

1. What type of content can I expect to receive in the newsletter?

Our newsletter features a variety of content, including cooking tips and tricks, new product releases, exclusive recipes, and special offers. We strive to provide valuable and relevant information to our subscribers.

2. How often will I receive the newsletter?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, we may send out additional emails for special promotions or events.

3. Can I customize the types of emails I receive?

Yes, you can customize your email preferences by clicking on the "Update Preferences" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. There, you can choose which types of content you would like to receive.

4. Is there a cost to subscribe to the newsletter?

No, our newsletter is completely free to subscribe to. Simply enter your email address on our website to start receiving our monthly updates.

5. How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You will then be taken to a page where you can confirm your decision to unsubscribe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies