• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed to Share, Newsletters Are Worth It!

In summary, the speaker thanks Joy at Tasty Tidbits for saving them time with their newsletters. They met a tastefully simple consultant at a fundraiser and invited her to be on their mailing list. The consultant was impressed with their communication and invited them to do a show in her area. This highlights the importance of staying in contact with customers. The speaker is commended for their customer service and wished luck in future shows.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
First I need to thank Joy at Tasty Tidbits, who saves me a lot of time w/ her Newsletters!! They are awesom!

Okay I met this tastefully simple consultant at a fundraiser at the beginning of the month. She knew my dir, AD from camping at the same campground and has even ordered from them periodically. She had a dir she was doing shows with and ordering from in her area (1 1/2 hours south of me).

Anyway's she ordered at the fundraiser to help and I asked her if she would like to be on my mailing list? She said sure, so I sent her my latest newsletter. Then I collected some orders and sent an email saying for the first person to respond they could have the host special. Well she was the first, then when I called to get her CC info.

She said that she never had a consultant stay in contact w/ her like I have and it had only been a few weeks. She said that the dir where she lived only called every once in a blue moon to try and book a show. So she asked if I would go to her area to do a show, I said of course. It's just interesting what a newsletter can do. So I thought I would share my success.:D

Way to go Amanda! Good luck with the show!

http://women.evenhealth.com

That's great Amanda! Hopefully the show will lead to lots of new contacts for you:thumbup:

It goes to show you should stay in contact w/ your customers. No matter what!!!

Hi there! I just wanted to say how wonderful it is to see consultants like you who go above and beyond to stay in touch with your customers. It truly makes a difference in building relationships and creating repeat business. I'm so glad that the tastefully simple consultant you met at the fundraiser was able to experience your amazing customer service and even invited you to her area for a show. That's fantastic! Keep up the great work and thank you for being a shining example of what it means to be a pampered chef consultant. Best of luck with your future shows!

What is Needed to Share?

Needed to Share is a newsletter program created by Pampered Chef that provides consultants with customizable newsletters to share with their customers.

Why should I use Newsletters?

Newsletters are a great tool for keeping in touch with customers and building relationships. They can also help increase sales and promote new products.

How often should I send out newsletters?

We recommend sending out newsletters on a monthly basis. This allows for consistent communication with your customers without overwhelming them with too many emails.

Can I customize the newsletters?

Yes, the newsletters are fully customizable. You can add your own personal touch by including your own images, personalized messages, and product recommendations.

Is there a cost for using Needed to Share?

There is a small fee for using Needed to Share, but the benefits and convenience of having customizable newsletters far outweigh the cost. Plus, it can help increase your sales and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sarahsworld2000