• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Share Their Cluster and Customer Newsletters?

I use JOY at Tasty tidbits and I subscribed to icontact that manages my email for me. When I go to do my newsletter I export my PP3 contacts and import it. It will weed out the doubles for me! LOVE it worth EVERY PENNY.
I am a new director and looking for ideas for my cluster newsletter and customer newsletters.

TIA

I use www.myemaildesigns.com. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I get at least $400 in online orders each month from it! :)

Colleen,
Thanks. I just had a sample newsletter sent to me... how does it work. Is it all preformatted and then my info is plugged in and I can send it to whomever I want?

I found the FAQ on his website. Thanks Colleen.. jsut signed up!!!

So that's really neat about the customer news letter, what about a team newsletter??? Anyone have a service that they use? I really need to start doing one of those again and the thought of creating one everymonth just stresses me out. I'm not terrible computer literate, any tips?

finley1991 said:
I use www.myemaildesigns.com. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I get at least $400 in online orders each month from it! :)

I am having an issue with getting the time to add all of my contacts. There are soooo many. I have been doing this for 9 years!!:bugeye:

I use JOY at Tasty tidbits and I subscribed to icontact that manages my email for me. When I go to do my newsletter I export my PP3 contacts and import it. It will weed out the doubles for me! LOVE it worth EVERY PENNY.

seriously, worth it

Koolotus said:

seriously, worth it

Icontact is used for this other one too so I have to just take some time to see if I can do that! I have not sent out a newsletter in WAY too long.

Hey...great thing happened today! I was in Lowe's returning a vinyl floor covering sample book. There was a deposit I put down but did not know if I had put it on my debit card or my PC visa. So the girl scanned it and noticed the card. Long story short, I am sending her a catalog. She is military and moved here from CA where she had several parties. I did ask her permission to follow up with a call to see what she thought of hosting a party. She said yes!

Then I was in Sam's Club and one of my most loyal, great hosts was in back of me in line. She wants to do a party so bad and did not have a catalog...so in just 1 hour shopping, I was able to hook some business!!:chef:
I :love0010: PC!!!

Koolotus said:

seriously, worth it

I do the same and it is SOOOOOOO worth it!!!

DebbieJ said:
I do the same and it is SOOOOOOO worth it!!!

Me too....I love it!

I use Tasty Tidbits as well and LOVE IT!! I've thought about switching over to the icontact service because I would love to see who was actually opening the newsletter!!!

Congrats Ann on your show leads today!!!:party:

abaker1 said:
I use Tasty Tidbits as well and LOVE IT!! I've thought about switching over to the icontact service because I would love to see who was actually opening the newsletter!!!

It's very eye opening!

DebbieJ said:
It's very eye opening!

I love that feature too. and it's just SO easy to send out through iContact. I used to have to do countless groups of emails to send through Comcast and it eventually cut me off, so I'd have to try again a day or two later. this way is SO easy!! Well worth the extra $$ to me.

What is a cluster newsletter?

A cluster newsletter is a monthly email that contains the latest news, updates, and promotions from Pampered Chef. It is sent to a group of customers who have shown interest in hosting or purchasing Pampered Chef products.

How can I receive the cluster newsletter?

If you have hosted a Pampered Chef party or made a purchase with a consultant, you will automatically be added to the cluster newsletter list. You can also sign up for the newsletter on our website or through your consultant.

What can I expect to find in the cluster newsletter?

The cluster newsletter typically includes new product releases, special offers, recipes, cooking tips, and upcoming party dates. It also highlights top-performing consultants and their success stories.

Can I customize my cluster newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your cluster newsletter by selecting your preferred categories of interest. This ensures that you only receive information that is relevant to you.

How often is the cluster newsletter sent out?

The cluster newsletter is sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. However, you may receive occasional special editions if there are important updates or promotions to share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ilovpc