• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Don't Celebrate Holidays...

In summary, the conversation discusses creating a flyer for a Pre-Black Friday sale and ways to advertise without offending potential customers who may not celebrate holidays. It is mentioned that Jehovah's Witnesses may not celebrate Black Friday, but it is generally not seen as offensive to send out promotions to everyone. It is also noted that Black Friday is not a religious holiday and everyone can enjoy saving money regardless of their beliefs.
Jenn822
So I'm making a flyer for my Pre-Black Friday sale to end my 90 days with a bang. My problem is that at least 2 of my prospective shoppers are Jahovas Witness and don't celebrate holidays. Do you know if Jahovahs Witness recognize Black Friday? (I realize it varies by individuals but I'm curious if you have any input)

Any thoughts on how to advertise without offending anyone and still appealing to everyone?

Jenn822 said:
So I'm making a flyer for my Pre-Black Friday sale to end my 90 days with a bang. My problem is that at least 2 of my prospective shoppers are Jahovas Witness and don't celebrate holidays. Do you know if Jahovahs Witness recognize Black Friday? (I realize it varies by individuals but I'm curious if you have any input)

Any thoughts on how to advertise without offending anyone and still appealing to everyone?

Personally, I think that most JW's recognize the fact that they live in a world that is counter to their beliefs and aren't offended by stuff like this. I have JW customers, and customers from all different faiths - and I just send out my info to everyone like normal. If they choose to participate, then so be it - but I've never had anyone offended.

Black Friday isn't a religious holiday, it's one made up by retailers because it's usually the day they go out of the red in their sales. I'm sure that you won't affend anyone with this kind of offer.

Just because they're not shopping for Christmas doesn't mean they don't like Black Friday Deals! :)

I agree--just send the same thing to everyone. As long as you're respectful, most people don't take offense if you're mentioning something they don't celebrate. Plus, as others have mentioned, you're just offering a chance to save.

I agree, it's just a huge shopping day where all the retailers offer discounts. They don't have to celebrate Christmas to enjoy saving money. ;)

1. Can you suggest non-holiday themed cooking tools and recipes?

Yes, we have a wide variety of cooking tools that can be used for everyday cooking, such as our knives, cookware, and kitchen gadgets. We also have a collection of recipes that are not holiday specific, including quick and easy weeknight meals, healthy options, and kid-friendly dishes.

2. Do you have any products that can help with holiday gift-giving?

Absolutely! We have a range of gift sets and bundles that make perfect gifts for any occasion. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can give with confidence.

3. Are there any cooking classes or workshops for those who don't celebrate holidays?

Yes, we offer a variety of cooking classes and workshops throughout the year that are not holiday focused. Our trained consultants can also provide personalized cooking demos and parties for those who don't celebrate holidays.

4. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party if I don't celebrate holidays?

Of course! Our parties are not holiday specific and can be hosted for any occasion, such as birthdays, bridal showers, or just a fun get-together with friends. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products for your non-holiday cooking needs.

5. Is there a way to customize products for those who don't celebrate holidays?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products, such as cutting boards, aprons, and baking dishes. You can add a name, monogram, or special message to make the product unique and perfect for your non-holiday celebrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailortena
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies