• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Celebrate Christmas

In summary, the number 111 has significance in the context of the conversation. The author suggests that it is a good time to start thinking about gift-purchases, as well as to get ready for the holidays in general. There are lots of great ideas for gift-giving on the website Organized Christmas: Simplify Your Holidays and Celebrate The Season.
raebates
Staff member
As of today there are 111 days left until Christmas. I know that because beginning in September I start my shows this way:

As we're gathering together, I want you to think about the number [today it would be 111]. What is the significance of that number? Any guesses?

I love the responses:

Number of products?
Ohh, good guess. Wrong, but a really good guess. We have lots more products than that, though.​

Number of new products?
Nope. Close, but wrong.​

I love it when we get below 40 and they guess that it's my age. LOL!

It does a great job of getting people focused on gift-purchases at the shows.

Now for my reason for this thread. I found a great website:

Organized Christmas: Simplify Your Holidays and Celebrate The Season

It has an organizing countdown. It has great tips. It even has a "Holiday Values Worksheet" so you can figure out your priorities before you're in the midst of all the holiday chaos.

Now, I must confess that I'm one of those people who works a little on Christmas all through the year. I generally finish my Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving. (Well, all but the candy. A bit of that waits until the last minute.) Still, I love the idea of checklists and suggestions over the next several weeks.

Anyway, for those who want to get a jump-start on their holiday planning, the website's there, and it's free.

I love when the holidays are stress free and I'm done shopping by Dec first... I just relax and enjoy. Thanks for sharing the site.

well, thanks to Crystal, we have the kids gift (the Wii) and I do NOT intend to but a whole lot more than that!

Thanks Rae!

This site is focused on lots more than gifts, but it won't be for everyone. Enjoy your Wii. :)

Thanks for the site Rae...and for giving this poor preggo heart palpitations over how Christmas is gonna run with an infant by November!

I really like your idea of how you open your shows with the #...cute!

Starting my shows that way usually causes a groan from the guests. However, I'm quick to remind them that they can get a really good start on their holiday shopping at "today's" party. ;)Right now I'll be pointing out the great things to use for your Thanksgiving dinner, as well as gift ideas.

Wow - thanks Rae -Just what I needed this year - we are leaving to see the inlaws on the 26th of Dec (in Ireland!) So I have to have everything packed and ready before since I do Christmas dinner for 30 people at my house! The holidays are always nuts here with all the kids and a mom who doesn't know how to say no to volunteering, so this is going to help me like you habe no idea!

Kelly - no worries - you can do it - I had # 5 on Dec 19th - pulled off Christmas (like I always do ) AND drove Dec 26 to Disney with all kids in tow (yes he was 7 days old - #4 was 15 months!) AND from NY!!

Nope - no medication taken - just nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks Rae; I bookmarked it:)

Wow Dor, you're crazier than I thought!:)

Thank you for this idea!!

Love it! Thanks!
I think in today's economy people will be looking for good deals on gifts and I don't think you find a deal much better than free!

raebates said:
As of today there are 111 days left until Christmas. I know that because beginning in September I start my shows this way:

As we're gathering together, I want you to think about the number [today it would be 111]. What is the significance of that number? Any guesses?

I really like this idea! I'll have to try it out. :) Thanks!

lacychef said:
Thanks Rae; I bookmarked it:)

Wow Dor, you're crazier than I thought!:)

Its a NY thing....:rolleyes:

Thanks for this link!!

The idea from today was so good I just had to share it. Start now collecting stocking stuffers. Take advantage of post-Halloween candy sales. Comb the discount sections of dollar stores. Confiscate the prizes at the bottoms of the cereal boxes. Glean the best from the summer toys. Take advantage of free giveaways. BTW, I scored BIG on Monday. I stopped by a Christian bookstore while I was out and about. The store changed hands a couple of months ago, and they've been sorting, rearranging, and culling. They had a table of Christmas stuff at 50-75% off. I purchased 24 plastic rings with Christmas messages for less than $3.00. They'll be great in the goodie bags we give to our 3 through K class at church.

1. What are some popular Christmas-themed products available at Pampered Chef?

Some popular Christmas-themed products at Pampered Chef include the Holiday Cookie Cutter Set, the Snowflake Cookie Mold, and the Christmas Tree Brownie Pan. Additionally, the Stoneware Baking Sheet and the Cookie Press can be used to create festive treats for the holiday season.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Christmas products?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for Christmas products at Pampered Chef. These can include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, and limited-time discounts. It is recommended to check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for current promotions.

3. Can Pampered Chef products be used for Christmas dinner or holiday parties?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a variety of products that are perfect for preparing and serving a holiday feast. The Deep Covered Baker and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven are great for roasting meats and vegetables, while the Large Round Stone and the Rectangular Baker are perfect for baking casseroles and side dishes.

4. Do you offer gift wrapping or personalization services for Christmas gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift wrapping and personalization services for an additional fee. This is a great option for those looking to give a unique and personalized gift to their loved ones during the holiday season.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products as a gift for someone else. You can either order directly from the website and have the items shipped to the recipient, or you can connect with a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you choose the perfect gift and handle the shipping and delivery process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
rennea
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat