• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose People Who Say They "Have It All"

In summary, when people say they have it all, they may not actually have everything. The best way to get them interested in the new products is to focus on things they may not have, such as spices and rubs, or products from the last year.
melaniepc
have you ever been at a party where people are looking through the book saying " I have it all" " I dont need anymore" I had that happen with a few older ladies the other night, kinda rolling their eyes up .. it was like a big bother for them to be there.

Sell the recipes - they don't "have it all"...focus on power cooking or baking or something they seem interested in. We are constantly coming out with new recipes.They are bound to find something they don't have. I KNOW they don't have the new products!

Ask them if they have a good set of knives at home, then talk about the forged cutlery. Or, ask them if they like to bake or cook, then focus on things that have come out in the last year in their preferred category. That always helps me to get them interested in the new products. If you're going gaga over the new silicone baking pan, but they hate to bake, they're going to completely tune you out. Find out what they enjoy, then go from there.

I got this tip from Colleen - I just need to implement it. Hand them a black Sharpie and tell them to cross off the items they already have. Then they'll see the things they haven't marked off.

I agree with Ann except i use red and blue and only bring them out when I have a whiner

Ohh - great idea Ann/Colleen! Thanks! :)

GREAT ideas....Thanks!!

Teresa Lynn said:
I agree with Ann except i use red and blue and only bring them out when I have a whiner

Too funny!

Love that idea. Thanks!

I love that idea too!!

Teresa Lynn said:

Haha! :) Love that idea!

Also, the spices and rubs are most likely new to them.

I think people think they have kitchens full of stuff and plenty of gadgets. They probably aren't PC, but still mean the have all they want. But they showed up to the party, so they must have some level of interest, right?! I think they are trying to challenge us, to prove what's so great about PC. We just need to point out the new, innovative items, and bring up the quality of things. My mom says she has it all, but then when I look through her drawers, she has things from the 70's and 80's that are falling apart or don't function as well as PC things.

I heard an interesting spin on this at conference, if I can communicate it. If they have it all, then maybe this would be a good time to get some of their shopping done. Do they have any Birthdays, Weddings, or even Christmas gifts they need to buy? Another idea I heard that I LOVE was when trying to get bookings, and they say they have everything they need, you can say "You have a wonderful opportunity here, you could 'gift' everything you earn to a favorite neice or nephew or even better is there a local charity that could use some new tools?" I thought about our local fire station, they would love new tools!!

This is what I have done at parties. I let it go - but not really. I wait (when the comment is made, I say, "Great, then you know just how wonderful our products are. Thank you for still coming tonight, and hopefully we can all learn from you.") THEN... Somewhere during the demo I'll pull out a product from a collection and say something like, "I love using my small Dots bowl for ice cream for the kids. It's the perfect size for them and they think the dots are so fun. It's their own personal bowl. Sherrie, what do you use your small Dots bowls for?" One of two things happens.

1. She doesn't have thebowl. Either someone in the crowd will point out that she doesn't have everything in the catalog and we all have a good laugh or I'll ask if she does have any items in the SA collection. I then start my SA spiel.

2) She does have the bowl. I'll ask her what other pieces she has and go from there, expanding on the collection so that she can add other pieces. If she really does have it all, then someone messed up down the line and forgot to ask her to sign:D. I'd be happy to help with that!

Either way, it opens up to a discussion on a product collection, which is why I choose a stoneware piece, forged cutlery item, SA piece, cookware, etc.

Related to forThose People Who Say They "Have It All"

1. How can "for Those People Who Say They "Have It All" help me save time in the kitchen?

The "for Those People Who Say They "Have It All" collection offers a variety of convenient and time-saving kitchen tools, such as the Quick Cooker and Food Chopper, to make meal prep faster and easier.

2. Are there any recipes specifically designed for "those people who say they "have it all"?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website and catalog offer a variety of recipes tailored to the busy and organized lifestyle of "those people who say they "have it all". These recipes are simple, delicious, and can be prepared in a flash using our time-saving kitchen tools.

3. What makes "for Those People Who Say They "Have It All" different from other Pampered Chef collections?

"For Those People Who Say They "Have It All" is designed for the busy and organized individual who values efficiency and convenience in their kitchen. This collection offers a unique combination of high-quality kitchen tools and recipes tailored to fit their lifestyle.

4. Can I purchase "for Those People Who Say They "Have It All" products separately?

Yes, all of the products in the "for Those People Who Say They "Have It All" collection can be purchased individually. However, purchasing the entire collection will provide the best value and convenience for those looking to streamline their kitchen routine.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available for "for Those People Who Say They "Have It All"?

From time to time, Pampered Chef may offer special promotions or discounts on the "for Those People Who Say They "Have It All" collection. Be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • sarahsworld2000