• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Still Get a Free Host Apron After the Order Has Shipped?

In summary, the end of my 30 days was going well until tonight when I realized I forgot to add the free host apron to a show I submitted. I contacted HO and they are going to send the apron out to my host today.
Tams
Gold Member
Well, today is the end of my 30 days and all has been going so well, until tonight.

I submitted my 4th show (just over $700) and it shipped on Wednesday. I just realized when submitting another show tonight that I completely forgot to enter the Free Host Apron. Is there anything I can do???

I would try calling HO. See if they can help.Otherwise, I've seen a few people selling them on here. Maybe you can buy it for her and consider it a big lesson learned! :) I hate those extra incentives- we have enough to remember when closing show. They can just as easily put in a pop-up reminder about Host bonuses as they do for Guest specials....*sigh*.I'm sorry it happened.

I have never seen HO NOT send something like that even when we forget to key it in. Just call and tell them you forgot to key in the number on that host bonus. They'll look at the show, see she earned it and send it out to her.

This is not a mistake that you'll have to eat any $$ for. Now if it was a product (like a 60% off item), that would be a different story.

Thanks so much for the responses. I contacted HO this morning and they are going to ship the Host Apron out to my host today!! What a great way to start my weekend.

I just got an entirely different response. Seeing this post made me realize I neglected to add the apron to a show, as well. The lady at HO went on and on and on about sometimes they will let a new consultant add this later, but not normally a Sr. Consultant--and had I asked for a special request before? Uh, no, I actually have paid for guest specials I've forgotten to add in the past. After going through the whole pre-packaged response about how it costs them extra money to ship separately (I do realize that) that they would make a one-time exception for me as a courtesy.

I wish Pampered Partner would remind us that we missed entering these sorts of things when the show is entered/submitted. It tells us that we forgot to order the guest specials .. shouldn't be too difficult to do the same for the host specials.

I agree, Patti.

and the specials are so different now than they used to be--you have to pay very particular attention to the fine print to know exactly which part of the double offers, etc., that a past host is eligible for.

gailz2 said:
they would make a one-time exception for me as a courtesy.

Many people in companies will use this quote because they don't want to be "blamed" for your mistake (which they aren't) and they don't want you to take advantage of their system. My cell phone provider uses it all the time when it's something that's not even my fault (but not really theirs either - mostly the fault of their program) and I'm pretty sure I've gotten at least 3 "one-time exceptions" from them.

gailz2 said:
I just got an entirely different response. Seeing this post made me realize I neglected to add the apron to a show, as well. The lady at HO went on and on and on about sometimes they will let a new consultant add this later, but not normally a Sr. Consultant--and had I asked for a special request before? Uh, no, I actually have paid for guest specials I've forgotten to add in the past.

After going through the whole pre-packaged response about how it costs them extra money to ship separately (I do realize that) that they would make a one-time exception for me as a courtesy.

I'm sorry but you must have gotten a *new* operator. Next time say thank you and call back and tallk to someone else. That is crazy to give you such grief. I would also SAY "If there was a warning on P3 that I missed this, like there is for guest specials, I could understand". ...in fact I have missed a guest special and called and they've sent it on. I'm a director and they've done it for me so why not a SC?! Of course we have to TRY to get it right for our customers and to avoid this but we are all human.

Beth, I'm with you!! I am a Director as well and my first show of December I realized about an hour and a half after I submitted it that I had forgotten to add the apron!!! I called H.O. and they were wonderful and said of course they would add it but that it would ship separately. I would definitely hang up next time and call and talk to another operator!! Most of them are so wonderful they usually never give me grief over my "duh" moments!! I think they realize we are all human and after all, it is the pampered chef and not the perfect chef right!!

I must have gotten one of the trainees from somewhere else. I realize she is probably as stressed as the rest of us, but still, come on. I did finally tell her if she can't do it, oh well. She said, "I said yes, we could do it as a courtesy for you."

I too just realized that I submitted 2 shows in Nov that qualified for that apron. There really should be a reminder for those items or they should auto-ship. It is really tough when they don't offer those extras every month.
I am going to suggest the reminder be set up. Even if it is an auto-reminder that just pops up for every show and then you have to look to see if it qualifies, that alone would help me to remember there is an extra incentive.
Just my thoughts on the matter.

So glad I saw this tonight or I would have missed ordering the apron for my host, thank you

pampered.chris said:
I too just realized that I submitted 2 shows in Nov that qualified for that apron. There really should be a reminder for those items or they should auto-ship. It is really tough when they don't offer those extras every month.
I am going to suggest the reminder be set up. Even if it is an auto-reminder that just pops up for every show and then you have to look to see if it qualifies, that alone would help me to remember there is an extra incentive.

Chris - the Apron incentive was for December shows, not November shows. So you're okay. ;)

pampered.chris said:

The apron is just available to Dec hosts. I don't know if you meant to say Dec but thought if it was really Nov hosts you'd want to know before you call...

Make sure you direct two e-mails to HO. One to CS and one to Tech Services as P3 is their baby. If they get enough complaints, they'll get frustrated and do something. Geeks/Tech people hate those types of annoyances! I know, I am one! I always fixed problems/deficiencies as they cam along or I would get e-mail mobbed and there simply is never enough time to clear them all!

1. What do I do if I forgot to order a host apron for my party?

If you forgot to order a host apron for your party, you can contact our customer service department at 1-800-342-2433 to add it to your order. Our representatives will be happy to assist you in adding the apron to your order.

2. Can I order a host apron after my party has already taken place?

Yes, you can still order a host apron after your party has taken place. Simply contact our customer service department at 1-800-342-2433 and they will be able to assist you in placing the order.

3. Will there be an additional charge for adding a host apron to my order?

No, there is no additional charge for adding a host apron to your order. The price for the apron will remain the same as if it was ordered with your original party order.

4. How long will it take for my host apron to arrive?

The delivery time for your host apron will depend on your location, but it typically takes 7-10 business days for standard delivery. If you need your apron sooner, you can contact our customer service department at 1-800-342-2433 to inquire about expedited shipping options.

5. Can I customize my host apron with my name or party theme?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our host aprons at this time. However, they are designed to be versatile and can be dressed up with fun accessories or decorations to match your party theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views