• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer With Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One

In summary, a "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase the benefits of hosting a party in the month of October. It includes information on special host rewards, guest incentives, and limited-time products. You can use the flyer to entice friends and family to host a party by sharing the benefits, and it is available in both print and digital formats. The flyer can also be customized for your own party, and it includes exclusive offers and discounts for October parties.
kam
Staff member
Someone asked for this combo. It should be all of Oct on one. I also added the small ridged baker early Oct special.

I did it in a rush, didn't really think about the best way to present all the info, but here is what I have.

Attachments

• OctHostGuestRecHWC12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 589
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Totally what I wanted!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this combo for the month of October. It's always helpful to have all the information in one place. Adding the small ridged baker as an early October special is a great idea. Maybe next time you can take a little more time to organize the information, but overall, thanks for sharing!

1. What is a "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One"?

A "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase the benefits of hosting a party in the month of October. It includes information on special host rewards, guest incentives, and limited-time products.

2. How can I use the "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One"?

You can use the "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One" to entice friends and family to host a Pampered Chef party in October. Simply share the flyer with them and explain the benefits of hosting, such as earning free products and discounts.

3. Is the "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One" available in digital format?

Yes, the "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One" is available in both print and digital formats. You can find it on Pampered Chef's website or ask your consultant to email it to you.

4. Can I customize the "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One" for my own party?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your own party details, such as the date, time, and location. This will make it more personalized and appealing to potential hosts and guests.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One"?

Yes, the "Flyer with Oct Host/Guest/Hwc/Rec on One" includes exclusive offers and discounts for both hosts and guests. These offers are only valid for parties held in the month of October, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam