• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer With Feb, March and April Specials

In summary, the current flyer from Pampered Chef features a variety of specials for the months of February, March, and April. These specials include discounts on popular kitchen tools, exclusive bundles, and free gifts with purchase. The flyer can be viewed online or requested physically from a Pampered Chef consultant. All specials are available for online orders, but cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The specials are valid until the end of April, but some items may sell out quickly.
HJPChef
Help! I am looking for one flyer that has 3 months worth of specials for the hosts/guests. I have one and it was sent to me via email. I save all my emails, but I recently had to buy a new computer. I can't find it in my files and I am afraid the one I printed (which was not on best quality) will not scan well. Does anyone out there have a copy of this? I wanted to use it tomorrow at my show.

Thanks,

HJPChef

Looking for that as wellI was also looking for that. Can some one send that to me as well. Thank you.

[email protected]

HJPChef said:
Help! I am looking for one flyer that has 3 months worth of specials for the hosts/guests. I have one and it was sent to me via email. I save all my emails, but I recently had to buy a new computer. I can't find it in my files and I am afraid the one I printed (which was not on best quality) will not scan well. Does anyone out there have a copy of this? I wanted to use it tomorrow at my show.

Thanks,

HJPChef

Go to consultant corner under host specials/guest specials. Hope that this help! :)

I have oneI have one that I did in Excel, but I can't post it here. Let me know and I will email it to you. Thanks!

Attachments

• 3 month specials.doc
    831 KB · Views: 522
Here is Joy West's "Do you love a bargain" flyer !!! It's fantastic ! Just make sure you change my info to yours !!!

Attachments

• do you love a bargain for march.doc
    423 KB · Views: 526

1. What are the specials for February, March, and April?

Our current flyer features a variety of specials for February, March, and April. These specials include discounts on popular kitchen tools, exclusive bundles, and free gifts with purchase.

2. How can I get a copy of the flyer?

You can view our current flyer online at our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find a digital version of the flyer on our social media pages.

3. Are the specials available for online orders?

Yes, all of our specials featured in the flyer are available for online orders. Simply add the items to your cart and the discounts will be applied at checkout. Please note that some specials may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly.

4. Can I combine specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, our specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. This includes host rewards, consultant discounts, and guest specials. However, you can still earn host rewards on any purchases made outside of the flyer specials.

5. When do the specials end?

The specials featured in our flyer are valid until the end of April. However, some items may sell out before then, so we recommend ordering as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam