• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Flyer with feb, march and april specials

HJPChef

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2005
Help! I am looking for one flyer that has 3 months worth of specials for the hosts/guests. I have one and it was sent to me via email. I save all my emails, but I recently had to buy a new computer. I can't find it in my files and I am afraid the one I printed (which was not on best quality) will not scan well. Does anyone out there have a copy of this? I wanted to use it tomorrow at my show.

Thanks,

HJPChef

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
HJPChef said:
Help! I am looking for one flyer that has 3 months worth of specials for the hosts/guests. I have one and it was sent to me via email. I save all my emails, but I recently had to buy a new computer. I can't find it in my files and I am afraid the one I printed (which was not on best quality) will not scan well. Does anyone out there have a copy of this? I wanted to use it tomorrow at my show.

Thanks,

HJPChef

Go to consultant corner under host specials/guest specials. Hope that this help! :)

Dec 30, 2005
I have one

I have one that I did in Excel, but I can't post it here. Let me know and I will email it to you. Thanks!

Attachments

• 3 month specials.doc
    831 KB · Views: 449
Apr 13, 2005
Here is Joy West's "Do you love a bargain" flyer !!! It's fantastic ! Just make sure you change my info to yours !!!

Attachments

• do you love a bargain for march.doc
    423 KB · Views: 445