• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer W/Aug - Sept - Oct ? Anyone?

In summary, Kathleen updated her Monthly Specials Flyer on her site and it is now available. The August/September/October specials are listed on CC. There are also host/guest specials for September/October.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Ok, anybody already update the Monthly Specials flyer for Aug/Sept/Oct yet?????

I will as soon as they are posted on CC.

I'm bumping this thread. I could really use this flyer fast.

When are the specials going to be posted on CC? I don't see them yet.

The Sizzle has been updated on my site for July/Aug/Sept and Aug/Sept/Oct specials.

!!bumping!!

I am waiting (not so patiently) for everything to come up on CC. :)

Are they up yet??

Hmmm, why are they making us wait!!!

They are up - but not in the usual place. Go the National Conference page on CC. You'll find all of the new promotions- including the Host/Guest specials for Sept/Oct.

I leave for a few hours and everything shows up!! :)

Here is the July/Aug/Sept flyer, Word and pdf versions. I just got home and did this really quick - so please let me know if I missed anything or have a typo.

I will complete the one including October tomorrow morning! (Aww geez - I just glanced at Oct and there are 3 levels!!! Argh!)

Attachments

• JulyAugSept2009.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 474
  • JulyAugSept2009_noname.pdf
    153.3 KB · Views: 367
Kathleen you do an awesome job! I love using that flyer rather than the monthly one from PC. No need to print them as often. They are beautiful, professional and concise.
Thank you so much!

Kathleen you are the bomb
i can't tell you how i appreciate this
our group never does this good and always late
thank you thank you thank you
God bless,
lauriedip

Ditto over here! I love them....they always look good and it saves me beaucoup time! Love ya and wishing you be blessed for all your hard work and generosity. = )

DOUBLE DITTO!!!

Kathleen ~ your Monthly Specials Flyer is the most professional looking flyer here EVERY month!!!

I truly appreciate your efforts AND that you share freely with us!!!

~G

And just to add to the accolades - I sat with someone at the Career Club Luncheon who belongs to CS, doesn't post, but she comes on every month just for your flyer, Kathleen :D

Thank you everyone!!! :) I really do enjoy creating these.

I'll be completing the Aug-Sept-Oct one shortly. Oh, and I'll probably do a Sept/Oct one that fits in the mini-catty.

Thanks again!

Can someone please shoot me an email when the Aug Sept Oct one is up - I need it ASAP but may not have a chance to check back as often as I'd like.
My email is [email protected]Thanks!

Here is Aug/Sept/Oct.

(And I emailed Carloyn)

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2009.doc
    871 KB · Views: 569
  • AugSeptOct2009_noname.pdf
    242.9 KB · Views: 403
Thank You soooo much! You're a peach! :D

I like to print on both sides, so I updated my sheet to go on the back of the Monthly Specials.
If you can use it, go for it.

Attachments

• Booking Benefits w-Wedding Reg-recipe.doc
    83 KB · Views: 530
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

VeronicaW said:
I like to print on both sides, so I updated my sheet to go on the back of the Monthly Specials.

Great! A lot of good info. Thanks!

This is sooooo helpful. Wish I knew how to do it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.:thumbup:

This is sooooo helpful. Wish I knew how to do it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.:thumbup:

omg your amazing!! i am still so new to PC that is great to be able to have people that are creative to make these and know what info needs to be on them!

PampChefJoy said:
The Sizzle has been updated on my site for July/Aug/Sept and Aug/Sept/Oct specials.

This is one of the free flyers Joy does! Why reinvent the wheel or spend time doing something she has already done??

pcchefjane said:
This is one of the free flyers Joy does! Why reinvent the wheel or spend time doing something she has already done??
I love Joy's service, and the flyers she provides....but this one flyer I prefer. I love Kathleen's layout for the host/guest specials. Not everyone is going to like the same thing.

I like Kathleen's too! Thank you soooo much Kathleen - I don't know what I would do w/o you!!

Before I found this thread, I made my own...feel free to use it. I have information on what is included in the levels with it.

Attachments

• NoName AugSeptOct09Specials.pdf
    459.3 KB · Views: 308
  • AugSeptOct09Specials.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 479
Yep I have to say, best all around! So glad that someone is computer saavy, because I sure am not!
Schel

VeronicaW said:

This is nice! Thanks for sharing I have my 1st ever bridal show and look forward to more, so thanks for sharing!
Schel

Thank for being so gracious and sharing with us.:chef:

teachernikol said:
Before I found this thread, I made my own...feel free to use it. I have information on what is included in the levels with it.

I am glad you were able to change up the flyer to how you want it - but you may want to double check the Sept Guest Special. I think it is 20% off of select stoneware/metal bakeware items (not all).

Thank you so much Kathleen for taking the time and effort to do this.

I'm a 4 month old in PC and I soooo very appreciate that you do the work for us and help us save on ink :) Thank you and God Bless you and your business.

The latest e-mail from HO said that they updated the Aug. host flyer. What was the change? Does that affect anything in these flyers shared in this thread?

babywings76 said:
The latest e-mail from HO said that they updated the Aug. host flyer. What was the change? Does that affect anything in these flyers shared in this thread?

For my 3-month flyer, you should be OK. I changed the wording to match the new flyer:
They changed it from $549.99 or less to $150- 549.99 and
they changed how the levels were spelled out.
And the product #'s may have changed??? (but the flyer doesn't have these).

But my flyer should reflect the new one.

Thanks so much! :) I'm sitting here trying to make my own, and it just doesn't look anywhere near as nice. I love using yours! :D Thanks!

Kathleen, quick question...is there a special thing you did to blank out your contact info? I can't seem to add mine to the blank area. I can get one line in, but it disappears when I hit enter or too many spaces. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? I'm going to e-mail it to my host, so I was hoping to type in my info. But it's not the end of the world if I can't.

babywings76 said:
Kathleen, quick question...is there a special thing you did to blank out your contact info? I can't seem to add mine to the blank area. I can get one line in, but it disappears when I hit enter or too many spaces. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? I'm going to e-mail it to my host, so I was hoping to type in my info. But it's not the end of the world if I can't.

Are you trying to enter info in the Word or pdf version?

Actually, here is my 3-month "fillable" pdf form. Try this one. The fillable area is the empty block at the bottom center.

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2009_fillable.pdf
    573.4 KB · Views: 379
Thanks for the help! :)

kam said:
I am glad you were able to change up the flyer to how you want it - but you may want to double check the Sept Guest Special. I think it is 20% off of select stoneware/metal bakeware items (not all).

Thank you for catching that.

There's nothing on the guest special flyer from HO that says it's select stoneware/metal bakeware. It says "No matter what you bake, we've got you covered." It has info on the stoneware and metal bakeware and the 20% discount...nothing about it not applying to ALL pieces.

kam said:
Here is Aug/Sept/Oct.

(And I emailed Carloyn)

Hi , sorry to be a pain, is there anyway to get the AUG and SEpt specials with the RECRUITING promo? I don't want to let the word out on the Oct spec. until my Sept is all booked.and I would like to promote the recruiting spec.

Thanks Kathleen! You are amazing! Looking forward to the mini catty version, too!

How about an update on the Sept/Oct?

Oct/Nov/Dec? :D Please?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views