• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Mexican Margarita Fiesta

In summary, the Mexican Margarita Fiesta flyer includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, recipes, and hosting tips for a fun and festive party. It also features exclusive discounts and promotions. There are options for those with dietary restrictions, and orders can be placed through a Pampered Chef consultant, website, or party. The flyer is customizable and has a deadline for ordering to receive the discounts and promotions.
chefsue
Does anyone have a good flyer for a Mexican Margarita Fiesta? Thanks.

Mexican Fiesta InviteHere are some that I have. Hope that they help.

Attachments

• Jimmy%20Buffet%20Invite[1].doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 949
Yes, I actually have a great flyer that I used for a Mexican Margarita Fiesta last year. I'll attach it here for you to use as a reference. Hope it helps!

1. What is included in the Mexican Margarita Fiesta flyer?

The flyer includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, recipes, and tips for hosting a fun and festive Mexican margarita party. It also features exclusive discounts and promotions.

2. Are there any gluten-free or vegetarian options included in the flyer?

Yes, the flyer includes a section specifically for gluten-free and vegetarian options. It also provides alternative ingredient suggestions for those with dietary restrictions.

3. How do I order the products featured in the flyer?

You can order directly from the flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or host your own to earn free products.

4. Can I customize the flyer for my own party?

Absolutely! The flyer is fully customizable and can be personalized with your party details, recipes, and special offers. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in creating your personalized flyer.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering from the Mexican Margarita Fiesta flyer?

Yes, the flyer has a limited time offer and all orders must be placed by the specified deadline in order to receive the discounts and promotions. Make sure to check the flyer for the exact date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimmie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies