• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Box Options: Where Can I Find Them Now?

In summary, someone is looking for a flyer with the latest prices/products for gift package ideas, and someone has a flyer similar to what they are looking for.
Paige Dixon
Does anyone have a flyer with the newest prices/products showing gift package ideas? The one from last year had each pack at different prices, for example: Fiesta Gift Set with blah blah is $20 add blah blah for Supreme $30 add blah blah for Deluxe $50, do you get the idea?

I don't have it but I would LOVE it if anyone can find it!!

I have the gifts to go, but I don't have anything with upgrading options. What a great idea to boost sales!

there is a line on some of them they should say ss and then a product name. That is the super sizing.

I can't copy the link for some reason for that particular document.

Here is an example.

Sweet Endings*
Small SA Bowls 15.00
Ice Cream Scoop 12.50
Egg Slicer 10.50
Total 37.50

SS, Easy Accent Dec 18.50
Total 56.00

Oh, I thought the Super Size meant that it wouldn't fit in the gift boxes we used to have! I am having quite a day let me tell you!!

super size giftsi have been looking for this thread as well for such a long time!!! i remember reading it awhile ago - but can't find it again. if anyone has it please post it - it was such a great idea!!

I think this is what you are looking forThis list was designed for when we had the gift boxes, and I'm not sure when it was done as far as prices go, but I believe this is what you are looking for.

HTH!

Attachments

• Gift to Go Boxes.doc
    26 KB · Views: 494
Hmm, I think bbauman07 has the idea of what I'm looking for. A few product suggestions for a particular topic, then a total, add another product or two, another total, add a final product or two, then an Ultimate package price. There were several "themed" gifts suggested. If anyone makes one up, would you please post it? If I can find the one from last year, I'll try to figure out how to attach it.

OK, I redid last year's flyer updated with the current prices. Anyone know how to attach it for sharing?

Click the go advanced tab, then scroll down to manage attachments from there find and upload the file. HTH

giftsjust wanted to let you know in case you don't see it - i added a whole bunch of ideas under increasing sales.

This looks like a great idea for real estate agents as house warming gifts to their clients and make up baskets to sell them..
Without You I'd have No Business in The KITCHEN!!!
Mary Beth Kraese
Cooking Consultant with the Pampered Chef Since 2002
(631) 427-6493
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/marybethskitchen
Order online 24 hours a day on my personal web site!
Need a last minute gift? Can't wait for the next Kitchen Show?
Simply log on to my web site, view and shop our entire catalog!
Also Check our the "NEW" Pampered Chef "Outlet" on my web-site
for all your favorite discontinued products at amazing discounted prices!

Last edited:
We have gift boxes?

Jilleysue said:
We have gift boxes?
No but we used to. They were discontinued about a year ago. You got 3 in a set.

1. Where can I find gift box options?

You can find gift box options at various retail stores and online retailers. Many department stores, such as Macy's and Target, offer a variety of gift box options for purchase. You can also find gift boxes on websites like Amazon and Etsy.

2. Are there any new prices or products for gift package ideas?

Yes, there are often new prices and products for gift package ideas. Retailers may change their prices and offer new products throughout the year. It's best to check with the specific retailer or website to see their current offerings.

3. Is there a flyer with the newest prices and products for gift box options?

Yes, many retailers and online websites offer flyers or catalogs with their current prices and products for gift box options. You can often find these flyers in-store or on the retailer's website. Some websites may also have an online catalog for easy access.

4. Are the prices different for each gift pack?

Yes, the prices may vary for each gift pack. The prices depend on the items included in the gift pack and the retailer's pricing strategy. Some gift packs may have a higher price due to including more premium items or a larger quantity of items.

5. Can you provide an example of how the prices may differ for different gift packs?

For example, the Fiesta Gift Set may be priced at $20 for the basic set, but if you want to add more items, such as the Supreme set for $30, or the Deluxe set for $50, the price will increase accordingly. The price differences are usually based on the value and quantity of items included in each gift pack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca115
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • jcwarr