• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Crooked Pockets on My New Apron - Quick and Easy Tips!

In summary, the apron is made of a durable and lightweight cotton-poly blend fabric, and it is machine-washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. It also features two large pockets for convenience while cooking and is one-size-fits-all with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable and customizable fit. Additionally, the apron can be personalized with your name or a special message for a unique touch by selecting the option for personalization at checkout.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
BUT my pockets are way CROOKED :mad:

CHECK YOURS....

Doing an adjustment as we speak...

that's a bummer!!!!! hope you get a replacement quickly.

got mine too - it seems to be okay.

I got mine yesterday I guess I should take it out and look at it

Mine looks great!

i still don't have mine.

still waiting for mine :) I know it shipped but from HQ to here (rural KS) via USPS takes FOREVER!

my pockets were ripped.

I still don't have mine. How do you know it has shipped. It is not showing up on she shipping status page. I guess I should call, I have just been so busy here.

Got mine it was fine. Got lots and lots of compliments. Had to think about what I was wearing under it though and what jewelry so I didn't clash. But I LOVE IT!!!

not too sure about it. got used to the boring blue. I put this on and I feel quite large with the busy pattern.

I'm brand new and completely out of the loop. Are you talking about the apron for May? I just signed up and assume that I can't still get one. I guess I will just have to be my own host!

Shell Northway said:
Got mine it was fine. Got lots and lots of compliments. Had to think about what I was wearing under it though and what jewelry so I didn't clash. But I LOVE IT!!!

Black and khaki with silver jewelry! Has beenw orking for me all month.

Related to Fixing Crooked Pockets on My New Apron - Quick and Easy Tips!

What is the fabric of the apron made of?

The apron is made of a durable and lightweight cotton-poly blend fabric.

Is the apron machine-washable?

Yes, the apron is machine-washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Does the apron have pockets?

Yes, the apron features two large pockets for convenience while cooking.

What size is the apron?

The apron is one-size-fits-all with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable and customizable fit.

Can I personalize the apron with my name?

Yes, the apron can be personalized with your name or a special message for a unique touch. Simply select the option for personalization at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • smaclean
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Hollycancook