• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Apron Tie Unraveled After Washing - Adjustment Request?

In summary, to request an apron tie adjustment, contact the customer service team with your name, order number, and a brief description of the issue. A photo of the unraveled tie may also be helpful. The turnaround time for adjustments is typically 2-3 business days, and you can still use your apron while waiting. There is no charge for apron tie adjustments.
Patty Davis
I washed my new HWC apron and the tie is unraveling.:yuck: How do I get that replaced? I thought about doing a product adjustment, but what do I put as the reason? "broke during use"? Never had this happen before...

I would just call HO. Sure they will replace it.

Oh no, that's so frustrating! I would definitely recommend reaching out to the customer service team for the company that you purchased the apron from. They should be able to assist you with getting a replacement or a refund. When filling out the product adjustment form, I would suggest being honest and stating that the tie unraveled during use. Hopefully they will be understanding and help you out. Good luck!

Related to Help! My Apron Tie Unraveled After Washing - Adjustment Request?

1. How do I request an apron tie adjustment after washing?

To request an apron tie adjustment, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 or through our online contact form. Our team will gladly assist you with the process and ensure that your apron is adjusted to your satisfaction.

2. What information do I need to provide when requesting an apron tie adjustment?

When requesting an apron tie adjustment, please provide your name, order number, and a brief description of the issue with your apron tie. If possible, please also include a photo of the unravelled apron tie to help us better understand the problem.

3. How long does it take to get an apron tie adjusted?

The turnaround time for apron tie adjustments may vary depending on the volume of requests we receive. However, our team strives to complete all adjustments within 2-3 business days. If there is a delay, we will inform you as soon as possible.

4. Can I still use my apron while waiting for the tie to be adjusted?

Yes, you can still use your apron while waiting for the tie to be adjusted. Our customer service team will provide you with instructions on how to safely use your apron until the tie is adjusted.

5. Will I be charged for the apron tie adjustment?

No, apron tie adjustments are free of charge. We want to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their apron and we will do our best to make any necessary adjustments at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • babywings76