• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happened to My Adjustment?

In summary, the hostess received an online adjustment for a pan that was supposed to be exchanged for a different size pan, but the reference number she was given was for the wrong pan. When she called HO, she was told to exchange the pan for the correct size and was given a reference number for the medium pan. The hostess was also told
ragschef
I called in an adjustment for a client last week to exchange a medium sheet pan for a large sheet pan and got a reference number and all and now HO is saying that I never called. She sent her medium sheet pan in and can't get a new one now. What do I do? I'm about to lose a GOOD client. The woman spent $220 with me on a show! and is ready to do one herself if we can get this resolved. Help?

you have the reference number? I would call back and ask for a supervisor. That is ridiculous!!

pampered.chris said:
you have the reference number? I would call back and ask for a supervisor. That is ridiculous!!

I agree with Chris! Call them!! I hope you wrote down the ref # and kept it.

I had that happen a week ago Monday! A show from September had an adjustment that FedEx picked up and delivered to PC October 28/29 that was in limbo. When I called on the 10th they "released" it. The hostess called PC on the 14th and then me on the 15th. I called Monday and they had no record of the original call until I gave them a ref#!! After asking for a supervisor, they put a rush on the order, sent out an apology letter and a gift for the hostess and her friend.

Today my hostess called. She still doesn't have her adjustment, but she did get 18 "The Spin on Salads" cookbooks. I went online, checked that her other order should arrive tomorrow, called her, gave her the news, and said give the cookbooks as Christmas gifts since you have suffered so much.

I know they are busy with the computer changeover. Thank goodness, my past hostess is a doll!

Last edited:
Chefgirl2 said:
I had that happen a week ago Monday! A show from September had an adjustment that FedEx picked up and delivered to PC October 28/29 that was in limbo. When I called on the 10th they "released" it. The hostess called PC on the 14th and then me on the 15th. I called Monday and they had no record of the original call until I gave them a ref#!! After asking for a supervisor, they put a rush on the order, sent out an apology letter and a gift for the hostess and her friend.

Today my hostess called. She still doesn't have her adjustment, but she did get 18 "The Spin on Salads" cookbooks. I went online, checked that her other order should arrive tomorrow, called her, gave her the news, and said give the cookbooks as Christmas gifts since you have suffered so much.

I know they are busy with the computer changeover. Thank goodness, my past hostess is a doll!

EIGHTEEN cookbooks for the host and her one friend? :eek: WOW!

I called HO last night and when FedEx is scheduled to pick up a package, the reference number doesn't show on CC until tehy ship out the exchange product. The lady I talked with last night was MUCH more helpful and informative than the one I talked to the other day. But I thought I would share the info on here...

I did an online adjustment on Monday afternoon after my customer emailed that her large bar pan was cracked that I delivered to her that day. She got her new one yesterday and the email to me said to toss it and not return it.

1. What is an adjustment and how do I request one?

An adjustment is a request to exchange or return a product that was purchased from a company. To request an adjustment, you will need to contact the company's customer service department through their designated channels, such as phone or email.

2. What information do I need to provide when requesting an adjustment?

When requesting an adjustment, you will typically need to provide your order number, the product name and description, and the reason for the adjustment. You may also be asked to provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation email.

3. What should I do if the company claims they have no record of my adjustment request?

If you have a reference number or confirmation of your adjustment request, provide this information to the company's customer service department and ask them to investigate further. It's also helpful to have any communication or documentation related to the request on hand.

4. How can I ensure that my adjustment request is processed correctly and timely?

When making an adjustment request, it's important to follow the company's specific process and provide all necessary information. Keep a record of your request and any communication with the company. If you don't receive a response or resolution within a reasonable timeframe, follow up with the company to ensure your request is being addressed.

5. What can I do if my adjustment request is denied or not resolved to my satisfaction?

If your adjustment request is denied or not resolved to your satisfaction, you can escalate the issue to a higher level of customer service or file a complaint with the company's management. You may also consider leaving a review or sharing your experience on social media to bring attention to the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrb0328
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jbachen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • ChefCKHall