• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Is a Return Referance Number Good?

In summary, a return reference number from Pampered Chef is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and can be extended by contacting customer service. If the number expires, a new one must be requested and the return policy may have changed. There is no limit to the number of times the return reference number can be used, but each return must adhere to the policy and be within the valid time frame. The number can be used for multiple items under the same order number, but separate numbers must be requested for items from different orders.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I have a customer that needed her pan replaced, so I called and got her a referance number. she hasn't sent it back yet and this has been over 6 months. Well now she wants to send it back, can she still use the same reference number or will I need to get another one?

I am pretty sure HO told me they were good forever. Once it is in the system it is theirs.

Good, I was hoping that. Thanks

Yes, it's good forever.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your customer's pan replacement. I understand that it has been over 6 months since you got her a reference number and she has not sent it back yet. In this case, I would recommend getting a new reference number for her replacement. This will ensure that the process goes smoothly and there are no delays. Please let me know if you need any assistance with getting a new reference number for your customer. Thank you!

1. How long is a return reference number valid for?

A return reference number from Pampered Chef is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. After 90 days, the number will expire and you will no longer be able to use it for a return.

2. Can I request an extension for my return reference number?

Yes, you can request an extension for your return reference number by contacting our customer service team. They will review your request and determine if an extension can be granted.

3. What happens if my return reference number expires?

If your return reference number expires, you will need to contact our customer service team to request a new number. Please note that our return policy may change during this time and the new number will have a different validity period.

4. Is there a limit to the number of times I can use my return reference number?

There is no limit to the number of times you can use your return reference number. However, each return must adhere to our return policy and be within the valid time frame.

5. Can I use my return reference number for multiple items?

Yes, you can use your return reference number for multiple items as long as they were all purchased under the same order number. If you need to return items from multiple orders, you will need to request a separate return reference number for each order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies