• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Outline or Plan of Attack

In summary, Linda started out by listing the tools she was going to use, the recipe, the page number, and the guarantee. She then broke the recipe down and listed the tools she was going to use as well as the page number and the guarantee. Finally, she gave an example of an outline for a first show.
ivebeen4given
Hey everyone. This has prolly been asked before but when I search I never find what I am looking for. I will have my first cooking show scheduled for the 23rd (hoping to get another one in before that but not looking to good right now). I was wondering if anyone had an outline or a plan of attack for a first show. I have been to one show and I saw how it operated but just looking for any ideas from some successful first shows (outline and recipe) I am planning on doing just one recipe since I am really new at this and I have the Starter kit, round stone, and dough roller. I am really just wondering what you do for a show kinda outlined. Thanks for all of your help.

What I did when I first started was to break my recipe down. Next to each ingredient I listed the tool I was planning to use (so I wouldn't forget the name of it) I was amazed at how many tools I used during a recipe. I mainly did the Chicken Club Ring at first. I would also list the price, page number, and the guarantee.

Congratulations on getting started with PC!!

This is what I used when I first started and I've got an abbreviated version that I still refer to during my shows sometimes (I have a tendency to get sidetracked!). Hopefully this will give you a starting point.

As far as recipes go, the Clubhouse Chicken Squares are incredibly easy and can be made with the products in your kit. Not to mention how yummy they are :D

HTH!

Attachments

• Show Spiel.doc
    39 KB · Views: 382
  • Clubhouse Chicken Squares.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 289
pamperedlinda said:
What I did when I first started was to break my recipe down. Next to each ingredient I listed the tool I was planning to use. I would also list the price, page number, and the guarantee.
That's a great idea, Linda. I can never remember that type of information and I always take a printout of the recipe with me instead of just using the book/SB it's in.

There will also be show outline cards for several recipes in your starter kit.

I ike to demo this recipe...
http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_products/recipesearch/recipedetail.jsp?recipeId=9661

I make it on the large bar pan.
It isn't too complicated (which is a good thing when you are just starting).

If you go to the PC website you can go through the recipes and find ones that you can use with the products that you have in your kit.

I also paired up the simple short bread buttons with the cool & creamy chocolate fondue (that I bring premade) and serve them in the simple addition set that comes in your kit, just stick a butter knife or spreader in the fondue so the guests can put it on the cookies (they crumble if you try and dip them...yes, found out the hard way :p)
Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Simple Shortbread Buttons : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Good Luck!

Oh, and thanks Kearstin so much for your show outline. It is great!

When I first started and also still today, I try to make only a few recipies for the month so that I pretty much have them mastered because I was having a hard time cooking and conducting the show at the same time. I also do alot of no demo shows. It is totally up the the host and what they want. I put all the attention on the host and the cool products and really encourage a relaxing and fun show. The sales & bookings seem to take care of themselves. The more you can relax and let your personality shine thru, the more relaxed your guests will be. Just me standing on my soap box... Ok I'm all done now... Have Fun !!!

Great info everyone, Thanks!!

Here is the outline example I give to all of my team members when they start. I still use the same outline format, just simpler!:)

P.S. I haven't even read through this for awhile so there may be products listed that are discontinued.;) I just give them this as an example of what they can do for their shows.

Attachments

• Outline-coolveggiepizza----new consultants.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 322

What is a First Show Outline or Plan of Attack?

A First Show Outline or Plan of Attack is a step-by-step plan that helps you prepare for and host your first Pampered Chef show. It includes tasks to complete before the show, during the show, and after the show to ensure a successful event.

Why is a First Show Outline or Plan of Attack important?

A First Show Outline or Plan of Attack is important because it helps you stay organized and focused, making it easier to host a successful show. It also ensures that you don't forget any important tasks or details.

How do I create a First Show Outline or Plan of Attack?

Creating a First Show Outline or Plan of Attack is simple. Start by setting a date and time for your show, then break down the tasks into three categories: before the show, during the show, and after the show. Use our suggested tasks as a guide, but feel free to customize the plan to fit your needs and preferences.

What are some common tasks included in a First Show Outline or Plan of Attack?

Some common tasks included in a First Show Outline or Plan of Attack are setting a date and time, inviting guests, preparing recipes and samples, creating a guest list, setting up your space, and following up with guests after the show. You can also add tasks such as promoting the show on social media, creating a hostess packet, and practicing your demonstration.

Can I use the same First Show Outline or Plan of Attack for multiple shows?

Yes, you can use the same First Show Outline or Plan of Attack for multiple shows. However, it's always a good idea to review and update the plan as needed to fit the specific needs of each show. You may also want to add or remove tasks depending on the type of show or the preferences of your hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • marykate1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenf
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies