• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Unique Show Outline: Renee's Journey

In summary, Renee shares her show outline which includes a recipe, a credit card game, and a story about two ladies passing the prize around.
chefpelkey
I'm not sure if I put this in the right spot or not however, i was wondering if anyone has a recent show outline. I looked in the files section and everything is from 2007 and earlier. I have been a consultant since the end of May and I'm just trying to get my shows to be a little less cookie cutter like the consultant kit cards. I feel weird about asking the same things e.g., hosting, recruiting, etc. multiple times throughout the show. I sincerely appreciate any and all suggestions. Have a great day! Renee

Hello Renee,

Well it's great that you want your shows to be fun, and at the same time have a natural feel to them. After all we really want to convey to people that we truly enjoy our PT or FT businesses with PC and that shows are not work at all.

Well as far as my show outline here it is:

Brief introduction of who I am, why I joined PC, how long I have been doing it, and the name of our recipe for the day/evening.

I quickly get into the recipe so that we can have it in the oven baking while I do a game and continue with my spiel about PC as a business, booking shows and ordering our products.

I try to cross sell as much as possible during the recipe and ask them to feel free to ask me questions and to turn with me in the catalog to certain pages to view the products I am using.

I do a fun game while the recipe is baking, unless it's a recipe that doesn't require baking. Then I just finish up, set it aside and use it as a bribe to get them to listen.
"Ok give me just 10 minutes and I will give you some food!" It's funny because ladies will remark that they have never listened so intently in their lives because they were wanting to try the recipe so badly.

This is where I get them to go to the back of the catalog and everything is so nicely laid out for me about bookings, the booking benefit, host benefits, and even joining the company.

We eat, and then they shop. I let them know where I will be sitting so they can come and check out. I get to talk to each person alone and it is great! I haven't had a show this month yet, but this approach really helped me in the beginning of the summer when I saw the DVD of how other ladies check out their guests.

Debbie :D

Debbie,

First of all, thanks so very much for responding. I really appreciate you sharing your outline with me. I did a search in the files section for games while waiting for someone to respond to my message. It came up with a few silly ones that I may try. I'm kind of a goof at heart so being too serious just isn't in my nature. Which games are you using? Thanks again! Renee

I love GAMES!! I make up alot of them and I got some ideas from other consultants too.

I do the PURSE GAME which involves guests searching in their purses for what is on my list (and you can make the list to be whatever you want) and relate everything to PC (shows, being a consultant, hostess benefits, etc). Each thing they do have is worth 10 points, $10 in play money or whatever you want to use:
1. Coupons - For those of you who love to save money, I know you have to have some coupons in your purse. And what better way to save on PC products than to have your own show. (I open up the back of the catalog to explain the host benefits)
2. Calendar - Don't we all wish we could have a job where we make our own schedules, give ourselves raises all the time, and be our own boss. Well you can with the PC and look at your calendars, imagine writing out your own work schedule each week, every month, for years to come. You can join today!
3. Credit Card, Cash or check - I will take cash, check or credit card today with your order. But you get 10 extra points if you pay with a credit card today!
Winner gets a door prize or free shipping!

Left or Right
A cute story about PC based on Mrs. Right or Mrs. Left who lived on Lefty lane. They pass the prize around left, and right based on what you say in your story and the winner ends up with it.

PC UNSCRAMBLE
Just a sheet with popular products for them to unscramble.

The Price is Right
Matching up the correct prices to each product in our catalog.

Debbie :chef:

Debbie,

Do you play more than one game per show? I went to another DS party and was amazed! The consultant played the purse game you mentioned and gave out playing cards. At the end, you could purchase a product from her for the lowest card in your hand. How can they do this? My director says it is because the mark up on their products must be really high! What do you use as prizes? Thanks so much, again! Renee

The only game I ever play is the "ticket game"--set the timer for 3 minutes and give out tickets for each question about the PC business. Draw for the winner. Then immediately have them fill out the door prize drawing slips.

I like Queen of the Shoppers or other riddle type games. I like how it gets them looking through the catalog and allows me to highlight and remember to highlight products.

Could I get a more detailed description of the "Left or Right" game, please?

here is a Christmas one since the holidays are soon! When you say the word RIGHT the person with the spreader or whatever you are giving away passes it to the person to the right and when you say left it goes to the LEFT.... the person with it in their had at the end WINS the spreader or gift! Example story off the net

Christmas was almost here, and Mother RIGHT was finishing the Christmas baking.

Father RIGHT, Sue RIGHT, and Billy RIGHT returned from their last-minute Christmas errands.

"There's not much LEFT to be done," said Father RIGHT as he came into the kitchen.

"Did you leave the basket of food at church?" asked Mother RIGHT.

"I LEFT it RIGHT where you told me to," said Father RIGHT.

"I'm glad my shopping is done," said Billy RIGHT. "I don't have any money LEFT."

The hall telephone rang, and Susan RIGHT LEFT to answer it.

She rushed back and told the family "Aunt Tillie RIGHT LEFT a package for us RIGHT on Grandma RIGHT's porch.

I'll go over there RIGHT now and get it." she said as she LEFT in a rush.

Father RIGHT LEFT the kitchen and brought in the Christmas tree.

By the time Susan RIGHT returned, Mother RIGHT, Father RIGHT, and Billy RIGHT had begun trimming the tree.

The entire RIGHT family sang carols as they finished the decorating.

Then they LEFT all the presents arranged under the tree and went to bed, hoping they had selected the RIGHT gifts for their family.

Now I hope you have the RIGHT present for yourself, because that's all that's LEFT of our story.....

Except to wish you a Merry Christmas....Isn't that RIGHT?

ChefMary412 said:
I like Queen of the Shoppers or other riddle type games. I like how it gets them looking through the catalog and allows me to highlight and remember to highlight products.

What is the Quenn of the shopper game? Sounds fun!

there's another thread with the S/S07 & F/W08... I think the thread is called "interactive show help".

peichef said:
there's another thread with the S/S07 & F/W08... I think the thread is called "interactive show help".

found it! thanks!

Here's the Queen of Shoppers for Summer 08, maybe someone has done one for Fall 08. Here's some other games too that I have "borrowed" over the years.
Enjoy!
Deb:)

Attachments

• Spring Summer 2008 Queen of Shoppers.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 293
  • THANKSGIVING Version left-right game.doc
    21 KB · Views: 323
  • Kitchen show games-who cam from afar.doc
    25 KB · Views: 1,143
  • Left right game with color pics.doc
    718 KB · Views: 437
  • Pass around gift-ice breaker.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 391
Here's some more to use.
Deb:)

Attachments

• Purse Game.doc
    89.5 KB · Views: 477
  • Take a Card Game.doc
    32 KB · Views: 441
  • Top 10 Reasons to buy Stoneware game.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 490
  • Who_Do_You_Know.doc
    28 KB · Views: 310

Related to Find Your Unique Show Outline: Renee's Journey

What is "Find Your Unique Show Outline: Renee's Journey"?

"Find Your Unique Show Outline: Renee's Journey" is a workshop designed by Pampered Chef consultant Renee to help other consultants create a personalized and effective show outline for their business.

Who is Renee?

Renee is a successful Pampered Chef consultant who has been in the business for several years and has built a strong client base. She has a passion for helping other consultants and has developed this workshop to share her knowledge and experience.

What can I expect to learn from this workshop?

This workshop will teach you how to create a unique and effective show outline that will help you increase sales, bookings, and team building. You will also learn tips and tricks from Renee's own experience that will help you stand out as a consultant.

Do I need to have any prior experience with Pampered Chef to attend this workshop?

No, this workshop is suitable for all levels of experience. Whether you are a new consultant or have been in the business for years, you will benefit from learning from Renee's expertise and creating a personalized show outline.

How can I attend this workshop?

You can attend this workshop by contacting Renee directly or by checking the events section on the Pampered Chef website. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and they can connect you with Renee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CorrieW
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • pamperedchef88