• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Sprecher's Pop at Menards: A DH & I Story

Valentines Day?Yes, he got them for me as a Valentine's Day gift. So, you like dark chocolate?Yes, I do. I love the taste of dark chocolate.
chefann said:
Um, yeah. Started this morning in Fox Point. 5 hours on the road, guess where we ended up? Fox Point. The farthest we were from the house was 50 miles away. Got stuck in the motor home a couple of times. We may be spending Easter here instead of in Colorado.
Sounds like we're going to have to do a Leon's run tomorrow!

chefann said:
Um, yeah. Started this morning in Fox Point. 5 hours on the road, guess where we ended up? Fox Point. The farthest we were from the house was 50 miles away. Got stuck in the motor home a couple of times. We may be spending Easter here instead of in Colorado.

Wow! I guess it's a good thing you stocked up on "provisions"!:D

Peanut Butter Pretzels & Orange Dream....what more do you need?

The weather report has just been updated here - instead of 4-8", it's now 6-12"!:eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Stop it guys...you're killing me... :cry:

Hey, I didn't go to any special store, but I stopped at Walgreens to get Easter candy. Because of the snow we're cancelling the Easter egg hunt for tomorrow, so we get to eat the candy. There were no Reese's peanut butter eggs though. Bummer.

ok - went to my Costco today and we don't have them on Long Island.... feeling very deprived!!

except for the snow thing - not missing that - no flip flops, but it would have been a great day to fly a kite - lol - winds were blowing like 50mph!!

So who is going to wave 1 and bringing me that Pop??

You can order online. ;)
The Kitchen Guy said:
Thanks for the offer, but we're going to try again tomorrow.

PamperedDor said:
ok - went to my Costco today and we don't have them on Long Island.... feeling very deprived!!

except for the snow thing - not missing that - no flip flops, but it would have been a great day to fly a kite - lol - winds were blowing like 50mph!!

So who is going to wave 1 and bringing me that Pop??

I'll be in Wave #1 and I'm driving so I could bring some if anyone wanted any...

...and that would be soda... ;)

LOL - When is the meet and greet? I missed last year because I wasnt part of CS - but my pal Colleen was and told me about it-

Has anyone actually ordered soda online? this world never stops amazing me!

My sister had some shipped to my parents. But I think she went to the brewery and ordered it in person.

Place your order http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/store/index.php.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
017.gif

I like KG's big banana and I like Ann's big blue smilie, but this one is just a little bit disturbing to me......

pamperedlinda said:
I like KG's big banana and I like Ann's big blue smilie, but this one is just a little bit disturbing to me......

That's just a little bit disturbing to ME... ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Place your order http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/store/index.php.

Has anyone tried the Ravin Red? I've never seen that one...

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...point taken.

:p

Here is a list of Sprecher Distributors. Find one in your area, and they can tell you who are their retailers.http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/distributors.php.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Here is a list of Sprecher Distributors. Find one in your area, and they can tell you who are their retailers.

http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/distributors.php.
Wonder why they aren't in Georgia? There must be some ancient 'blue law' keeping them outta here.....Where's Smokey and the Bandit when you need 'em (Oh yeah, Burt is basking in another thread somewhere.....LMAO!)

Wow, there are places all around me who sell the stuff. Two within a mile. Maybe, I'll treat the fam to some tomorrow or for Easter. My kids are into Jones Soda, but they would be very excited to get any soda at this point. I haven't let them have any in a long time.

pamperedlinda said:
Wonder why they aren't in Georgia? There must be some ancient 'blue law' keeping them outta here.....Where's Smokey and the Bandit when you need 'em (Oh yeah, Burt is basking in another thread somewhere.....LMAO!)

You HAD to bring that up again... :yuck:

janetupnorth said:
You HAD to bring that up again... :yuck:
Yeah, I know that a few of you have a special passion for the guy.....LMAO!!!!

JAE said:
Wow, there are places all around me who sell the stuff. Two within a mile. Maybe, I'll treat the fam to some tomorrow or for Easter. My kids are into Jones Soda, but they would be very excited to get any soda at this point. I haven't let them have any in a long time.
Oh, great, instead of a Jones jones, they're going to have a Sprecher jones.

JAE said:

Now, don't you find it odd that Holland is the only place it's available? Hey, you can run to OBI, right around the corner, and pick some up. I'll have to remember that the next time we go to the beach. (when it's warmer!:eek: )

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Here is a list of Sprecher Distributors. Find one in your area, and they can tell you who are their retailers.

http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/distributors.php.

Looks like we are SOL here in NY. :(

<h2>1. Where can I find Sprecher's Soda Pop at Menards?</h2><p>You can find Sprecher's Soda Pop at most Menards locations. Some may have a limited selection, so it's best to check with your local store beforehand.</p><h2>2. What flavors of Sprecher's Soda Pop are available at Menards?</h2><p>The flavors available at Menards may vary, but some commonly found options include Root Beer, Cream Soda, and Orange Dream.</p><h2>3. Is Sprecher's Soda Pop only sold at Menards?</h2><p>No, Sprecher's Soda Pop can also be found at other retailers such as Costco, as well as online through the company's website.</p><h2>4. Are there any other Sprecher's products available at Menards?</h2><p>Yes, in addition to soda pop, Menards may also carry other Sprecher's products such as gourmet mustards, BBQ sauces, and snacks.</p><h2>5. Can I sample Sprecher's Soda Pop at Menards?</h2><p>Unfortunately, Menards does not offer samples of Sprecher's Soda Pop. However, you can purchase individual bottles to try different flavors.</p>

1. Where can I find Sprecher's Soda Pop at Menards?

You can find Sprecher's Soda Pop at most Menards locations. Some may have a limited selection, so it's best to check with your local store beforehand.

2. What flavors of Sprecher's Soda Pop are available at Menards?

The flavors available at Menards may vary, but some commonly found options include Root Beer, Cream Soda, and Orange Dream.

3. Is Sprecher's Soda Pop only sold at Menards?

No, Sprecher's Soda Pop can also be found at other retailers such as Costco, as well as online through the company's website.

4. Are there any other Sprecher's products available at Menards?

Yes, in addition to soda pop, Menards may also carry other Sprecher's products such as gourmet mustards, BBQ sauces, and snacks.

5. Can I sample Sprecher's Soda Pop at Menards?

Unfortunately, Menards does not offer samples of Sprecher's Soda Pop. However, you can purchase individual bottles to try different flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • amy07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies