• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty

In summary, "I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty" is a product from Pampered Chef designed to make meal prep and cooking easier for individuals who have a loved one serving on jury duty. It includes a cutting board, knife, vegetable peeler, can opener, and a cookbook with quick and easy recipes. This product can benefit anyone with a loved one on jury duty, and all items are dishwasher safe for convenient clean-up.
amy07
My DH was selected to sit on jury duty yesterday. I have never had to do it, so I was asking him questions about the procedure and stuff (nothing about the case). I wanted to know if it was like what you see on TV/movies. We couldn't even watch the news last night just in case his trial was featured. I'm very proud of him for not saying the slightest thing about the trial. He really didn't say much at all - just that he was a number, and his got seated. (so frustrating for a woman who wants details)
Well, today I picked up the paper since today's edition has upcoming local events. And what happens to be on the bottom of the front page, you guessed it: a story about a local jury trial. I can only assume that it is the same one that DH is sitting on due to the start date and anticipated end date. If it is indeed the case my DH is sitting on, I really feel sorry for him. The details in the paper are quite graphic and I can only imagine what it must be like to have to actually hear it from the victims. Sickening.

What's really bad is that I can't even say anything to him. Thanks for letting me let it out here!

1. What is "I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty" about?

"I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty" is a product from Pampered Chef that is designed specifically for individuals who have a loved one serving on jury duty. It includes a variety of items to make meal prep and cooking easier during this time.

2. What items are included in "I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty"?

The "I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty" set includes a cutting board, knife, vegetable peeler, can opener, and a cookbook with easy and quick recipes. These items are specifically chosen to make meal preparation a breeze while your loved one is serving on jury duty.

3. How can this product benefit me while my loved one is on jury duty?

This product can benefit you in several ways. Firstly, it includes essential kitchen tools that make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. Secondly, the included cookbook offers quick and easy recipes that can save you time in the kitchen. Lastly, using these items can help alleviate stress and make mealtime more enjoyable during a potentially challenging time.

4. Is "I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty" only for individuals with a spouse on jury duty?

No, this product can be useful for anyone who has a loved one serving on jury duty, whether it be a spouse, family member, or friend. It can also be helpful for individuals who are serving on jury duty themselves and need convenient and efficient meal prep tools.

5. Are the items in "I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all items included in "I Feel Sorry for My Dh - Jury Duty" are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after meal prep. This feature makes using these tools even more convenient for busy individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies