• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Celebrate Cookbook Without Breaking the Bank!

In summary, there are a few ways to find a Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook at an affordable price, such as checking for sales/promotions, attending a party, or searching for gently used copies. Unfortunately, a digital version is not available, but there are other cookbooks that can be found digitally. The recipes from this cookbook are exclusive and not available for free online. The cookbook is suitable for all levels of cooking experience and can be returned within 30 days if not satisfied.
robinhild
Does anybody have it? I'm on vacation at my parents house and want to make it, but my Mom sold her Celebrate cookbook at a garages sale! TIA!

Robin, go to the files section and type in BLT dip... it is posted there. Sounds yummy - enjoy!

1 pack 8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 med tomato, seeded and diced, about 3/4 cup
6 sliced bacon, crisply cooked drained and chopped
1/2 cup fine chopped celery
2 T fine chopped onion
1 tsp sugar
lettuce leaves
2 loaves french bread (for canape)

Place cream cheese in classic batter bowl. Gradually stir in dressin: mix well. Remove seeds from tomato: dice using utility knife. Reserve 1 T for garnish. Using food chopper, chop bacon, celery, and onion. Add tomato, bacon, celery, onion and sugar to cream cheese mixture: mix well. Cover: refrigerate at least 3 hours. Serve in lined chillzanne mini-bowl (use lettuce leaves to line). Fill with dip. Garnish with reserved tomato. Served with toasted French Bread Canape. 2o servings (about 2 1/2 cups dip.)

She sold her celebrate cook book what a shame :(

Thanks guys!

mmmmmmmmmm.

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook at an affordable price?

There are a few ways you can find a Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook without breaking the bank. One option is to check out our website for any current sales or promotions. Another option is to attend a Pampered Chef party and see if the host is offering any discounts on the cookbook. You can also search for gently used cookbooks on resale websites or check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for any discounted or discontinued cookbooks they may have on hand.

2. Can I buy a digital version of the Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook is only available in a physical, printed format. However, you can find digital versions of many of our other cookbooks on our website or through our app.

3. Are there any recipes from the Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook available for free online?

While we do offer some free recipes on our website and social media pages, the recipes from the Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook are exclusive to the cookbook and are not available for free online.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and many also include helpful tips and tricks to make the cooking process easier.

5. Can I return the Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook if I am not satisfied with it?

Our goal at Pampered Chef is to provide our customers with high-quality products and cookbooks. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the Pampered Chef Celebrate Cookbook, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dawnrody