• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Final Day to Order Fall/Winter & Discontinued Items?

In summary, the final day to order Fall/Winter and discontinued items is typically at the end of the season, which falls in December. Orders cannot be processed after this date, and there are no discounts or promotions available. Returns and exchanges follow the same guidelines as regular products. While Fall/Winter and discontinued items will no longer be available, new products will be added to the collection. It is recommended to check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for updates.
spoiledchef
Is today the LAST day to order items from the Fall/Winter catalog and discontinued items? Or -- is it JUST the last day for double points submission??? I've got one host who hasn't closed yet, and I'm waiting on her call. But -- who knows if it'll be tonight. TIA

Double points. EOM for discontinued products.

Hi there! According to the information I have, today is the last day to order items from the Fall/Winter catalog and discontinued items. It is also the last day for double points submission. It sounds like you're waiting on a host to close, so I would suggest trying to get in touch with her as soon as possible to ensure you can place your order before the deadline. Good luck!

1. When is the final day to order Fall/Winter and discontinued items?

The final day to order Fall/Winter and discontinued items is typically at the end of the season, which falls in December for our Fall/Winter collection. However, we recommend checking our website or consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact date.

2. Can I still order Fall/Winter and discontinued items after the final day?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process orders for Fall/Winter and discontinued items after the final day. We suggest ordering early to ensure you get your desired items before they are no longer available.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for Fall/Winter and discontinued items on the final day?

We do not typically offer discounts or promotions on the final day to order Fall/Winter and discontinued items. However, we do occasionally have sales or specials leading up to the final day, so be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I return or exchange Fall/Winter and discontinued items after the final day?

Our return and exchange policy for Fall/Winter and discontinued items follows the same guidelines as our regular products. Any items that have been used or are not in their original packaging cannot be returned or exchanged. Please refer to our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Will there be any new products released after the final day for Fall/Winter and discontinued items?

Yes, we are constantly updating and adding new products to our collection. While Fall/Winter and discontinued items will no longer be available, we will have new and exciting products for you to discover and enjoy. Be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for updates on new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
salywa
  • wadesgirl