• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Filling Out the Host Order Form: Guidelines and Tips

In summary, the host order form is used to collect all necessary information and orders from the host of a Pampered Chef party. It should be filled out completely and accurately, including the host's contact information, party date, and product orders. Changes can be made to the form as long as it has not been processed yet, and payment can be made with cash, check, or credit card. Delivery of the host order typically takes 10-14 days after the party date, but may vary depending on order volume and location.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
What form do we use when filling out the host order form?

I always just plug it into PP as they are giving it to me. That way I can keep a tally of what they have left/spent etc.

I always close my shows out in person and I take my laptop with me for the same reason.

1. What is the purpose of the host order form?

The host order form is used to collect all the necessary information and orders from the host of a Pampered Chef party. It helps to ensure accuracy and efficiency in processing the orders and delivering them to the host.

2. How do I fill out the host order form?

The host order form should be filled out completely and accurately. Start by entering the host's name, contact information, and party date. Then, fill in the product names, item numbers, and quantities for each guest's order. You can also include any special requests or notes in the designated section.

3. Can I make changes to the host order form after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to the host order form as long as it has not been processed yet. If you need to make any changes or additions, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative for assistance.

4. How do I pay for my host order?

The host can pay for their order with cash, check, or credit card. If the host is using a credit card, they will need to provide the card information on the order form. If paying by cash or check, the host can give the payment to their consultant at the party.

5. When will my host order be delivered?

Your host order will typically be delivered within 10-14 days after the party date. However, delivery times may vary depending on the volume of orders and location. Your consultant will provide you with a more accurate delivery estimate when you submit your host order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • pamperedcheermom