• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Stressed - Struggling to Book Shows

In summary, the hostess moved her show and is most likely getting an oct special because the "cookware is too expensive." She doubts she will have a $400 show. Her November incentive is out the window, and she may have 2 shows if she can get them booked. She hates not having the time to really push her business.
Chef_2_Four
well, first I have a hostess that moved her show from tomorrow to next saturday and will most likely be getting oct special b/c the "cookware is too expensive" unless her friend that she booked from wants the cookware. I have another show tomorrow...she seriously doubts that she will have a $400 show. I have no other shows booked except for one possible but i am not sure that will hold up. my nov incentive is out the window...i may have 2 shows if i can get two booked, and that will be it. I really hate not having the time to really push my business. it sucks. i feel like I will be missing out on so much. pretty much any time we have an incentive i have made at least level one. i'm not trying to whine but just upset. all of the money i will making from PC is going towards Christmas so that is another reason I am stressing out. Hopefully I will get some more shows!

I feel you!Hi there- I had a similar experience in September. I started a challenge offered by my director to complete the 3-2-1 challenge and make 3 live contacts a day. I thought I would give it a try and by my 3rd week I have 13 booking on my calendar. 2 for September, 8 for October and 3 for November. I was totally shocked!! I just started by calling every person who had ordered stuff from my previous shows and checked in to see how they were liking their products. From there I offered to do a show for them. They actually said YES!!! I highly recommend you try it! Hope this helps!

Hang in there, April. Make those calls. I know you've got a packed schedule, but you can probably find 15 minutes several times a week to make calls. It will make a huge difference.

The biggest thing that I am frustrated about is that I am way way PT now. I plan on doing 1 show a month and that is it. With my FT job, plus school I am having a rough time doing sept. I had/have 4 shows this month. My host coaching is way down. I usually call way more than I could this month. I guess I am just upset b/c I love PC, I mean my school is more important right now, but I just hate that I don't have the time to put into PC. Hopefully I will have at least 2 shows for nov!

Have you thought of doing Mega Shows? Schedule one day each month that you do your show. If a host can't do that day, they do a catalog show. Do all your host coaching at one time - I usually do Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30. With doing one Mega Show, all your host coaching calls will be the exact same ones. That way, you get practice and get done faster.

what is a mega show, where I have all of my shows one day?

A mega show is a multi-host party, usually held in a hall/community center/etc. Hosts invite their friends and family, and they all sit at one table (or 2). Each host gets credit for their own sales, but because you have several there at once, it's less work for you, compared to doing 4-6 individual shows. You do one demo and have food on the tables already (or have the hosts bring a PC recipe).There's info in the files if you search for Mega Show.

thanks ann!

1. How do I stay motivated when I'm feeling stressed and struggling to book shows?

When you're feeling stressed and struggling to book shows, it's important to take a step back and remind yourself of why you started your Pampered Chef business. Focus on your goals and the impact you want to make, and use that as motivation to keep pushing forward.

2. What strategies can I use to alleviate stress and increase bookings?

There are a few strategies you can try to alleviate stress and increase bookings. First, make sure you're staying organized and managing your time effectively. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to family and friends for support and ask for referrals. Additionally, consider hosting virtual events or collaborating with other consultants to expand your network and reach new customers.

3. How can I overcome sales objections and turn them into bookings?

When facing sales objections, it's important to listen to the customer's concerns and address them in a genuine and empathetic way. Offer solutions or alternatives that may better suit their needs, and don't be pushy. Building a strong rapport with your customers can also help to overcome objections and increase bookings in the long run.

4. What resources are available to help me during times of stress and low bookings?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to support consultants during times of stress and low bookings. The Consultant Support Line is available for individual coaching and guidance, and the Consultant Community on the website is a great place to connect with and learn from other consultants. Additionally, make sure to take advantage of any training and development opportunities offered by the company.

5. How can I prioritize self-care while still trying to book shows?

It's important to prioritize self-care, even when trying to book shows and run your business. Set boundaries and make time for activities that help you relax and recharge, such as exercise, spending time with loved ones, or practicing a hobby. Remember that taking care of yourself will ultimately help you be a more successful and resilient consultant in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ashleypc