• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Delivery Mix-Up: Cigarette Smell & Missing Order

In summary, if your package from Pampered Chef arrived with a strong cigarette smell, you can contact their customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 for assistance with returning the product and receiving a replacement or refund. If your order is missing from the package, you can also contact customer service and they will investigate the issue and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible. While Pampered Chef takes precautions to prevent this, in rare cases, packages may come into contact with external factors during shipping, resulting in a cigarette smell. You will not be charged for returning the product and a prepaid return label will be provided. Once the returned product is received, it may take up to 10 business days for a replacement or
Kathytnt
Does Fed Ex ever deliver twice in one day?? I got a shipment of something today but it's not the paperwork order I was expecting and really wanting.

Smelled like cigarette smoke too - Not happy

I've had that happen before...I'm not sure why!?!

Hmmm.... what does tracking show? I just checked and 8 boxes that showed to be delivered by Feb 6 are on the truck to be delivered this afternoon! I am thrilled... but I realize that doesn't answer your question. I am thankful that so far, FedEx has been faster than UPS. Did you call the local FedEx office and complain about the smoke? I can't imagine that they don't have a nonsmoking policy.

Fed Ex has its different delivery units. They have ground, home delivery and I think they have a separate one for overnight rush. So you might get two different deliveries in one day, (at different times) for example, from Ground and Home Delivery.

ok - well I got the paperwork - YEAHOO Thought we were supposed to get a binder with our first paperwork order but I don't see one - I didn't get a selling season DVD (the one I got with EVERY order last season - I didn't need 5) Ands the Wedding Registry Strategies audio wasn't shipped - backordered I guess = (

I would call about the binder because I read that also that it came with the first order. I have also gotten two deliveries in one day because we have two drivers in my area. If they overlook that I have two packages they can get split up on separate trucks.

Related to FedEx Delivery Mix-Up: Cigarette Smell & Missing Order

1. What should I do if my package from Pampered Chef arrived with a strong cigarette smell?

If your package arrived with a strong cigarette smell, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 and we will assist you with returning the product and receiving a replacement or refund.

2. My order is missing from the package, what should I do?

We are sorry to hear that your order is missing from the package. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 and we will investigate the issue and take the necessary steps to ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

3. How did a cigarette smell get into my package from Pampered Chef?

We take all necessary precautions to ensure that our products are packaged and shipped in a clean and odor-free environment. However, in rare cases, packages may come into contact with external factors during the shipping process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

4. Will I be charged for returning the product?

No, you will not be charged for returning the product if it arrived with a strong cigarette smell or if your order is missing. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 and we will provide you with a prepaid return label.

5. How long will it take to receive a replacement or refund?

Once we have received the returned product, it may take up to 10 business days for us to process the replacement or refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Flamingo