• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Salad Recipes (Cute Invitation!)

In summary, the CUTE salads invitation and the patriotic one are both very nice. The director shared the recipes for a strawberry spinach salad and mandarine pasta salad with us. Amanda said that the
its_me_susan
Here is a CUTE salads invitation and a patriotic one too that my director shared with us.

Why doesn't everyone share their favorite PC salad recipes and Patriotic recipes here so help brainstorm?

Last edited:
Those are REALLY nice! I definately think you should do some kind of fruit luminary with the v-cutter.. like they have on the Showstoppers flyers on CC. Those are totally awesome all lit up. And you could crinkle cut the fruit and make a quick fresh fruit salad (or fruit kabobs) after you hollow out the luminary. YUM!

pchefinski said:
Those are REALLY nice! I definately think you should do some kind of fruit luminary with the v-cutter.. like they have on the Showstoppers flyers on CC. Those are totally awesome all lit up. And you could crinkle cut the fruit and make a quick fresh fruit salad (or fruit kabobs) after you hollow out the luminary. YUM!

Amanda what kind of fruit do they use for those?

Anyone make the mandarine pasta salad? Is it oniony?

Salad RecipeMy favorite is the Strawberry Spinach Salad. My friends and family request it at every cookout.

its_me_susan said:
Amanda what kind of fruit do they use for those?

Anyone make the mandarine pasta salad? Is it oniony?
That invitation is wonderful!! I have a couple Summer Salad theme shows coming up so that's perfect!!

I love the Mandarin Pasta Salad. I don't think it's too onion-y. I love it! I've never tried the Strawberry Spinach Salad, so I may have to try that one out. Yum!

amybee said:
My favorite is the Strawberry Spinach Salad. My friends and family request it at every cookout.

Amy what book is that one in please? Sounds delicious!
thank you

Can anyone share their salad recipes online? I don't own any of the cookbooks yet, so I don't have access to the recipes. I have a fundraiser at Curves next week and I would like to showcase a salad.

My favorite is the Mandarin Pasta Salad and I do this at about 80% of my shows, I can't seem to get away from it (fine by me as the product shown is over $500!). I only use about half of the onion they call for to reduce the flavor a bit, plus it's red onion and I think that red onion's are a more mellow flavor than the white variety.

Attachments

• Mandarin_Pasta_Sala1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Here you go Nancy! These are so yummy!! :D

Lee Anne

Attachments

• MANDARIN PASTA SALAD.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 358
  • Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 394
and the race is on Andrea!!! LOL

Thank you so much for the recipes, they look great. Do you think I should prepare them at Curves, or make them before and just bring along? I don't have a lot of room on my table, and I am not sure they will have time to watch the demo.

AlowayFamily said:
Thank you so much for the recipes, they look great. Do you think I should prepare them at Curves, or make them before and just bring along? I don't have a lot of room on my table, and I am not sure they will have time to watch the demo.

If it were me, I would bring them along. Allthough, if you do all of the prep work for the Mandarin Pasta Salad before you go, it is an easy recipe to just through together.

I would keep the salad part and the dressing part separate. Don't mix together until you are ready to serve! Will keep it fresher (is that a word?) tasting! :D

Lee Anne

That sounds like a plan. I will prep before I go (and use my new prep bowls!!) and mix it when I get there.

Thanks!!

thank you!Thank you ladies!

What cake is shown on the invite? It looks delicious.

Can you name some more salads?I made the Mandarian Pasta Salad and Strawberry Spinach Salad yesterday and they turned out absolutely wonderful. Some of the ingredients overlap, which is nice as you prepare them.

Can you name some other favorites and possibly the recipe or the book they are found in?

My neighbor wants me to help her do some salads for a graduation.

Thanks,
Tina

Do you ladies mix up the dressing before you get there or do it all at the demo? I ask because the onion soup stuff seemed still "crunchy" to me when we ate it straight away. Yummy though.

Last edited:
After months of seeing someone here constantly rave about the Mandarin Pasta Salad ( wonder who that could be???? ) ( Andrea;) ) I finally decided to make it & bring it on the boat. Well needless to say EVERYONE loved it! BTW Susan...i made the dressing the night before & the onions were softer, So I will be making this at my friends BBQ party this Sat. :D :D :D. I figure I'll have everything already prepped & grill the chicken & then make the Bananas Foster Stir Fry on the grill also!!:D :D :D

Ginger:cool:
everyone enjoy the holiday:)

Salad RecipesAttached are two documents of salad recipes. My favorite is the chopped salad from the salad cards and the chicken club brunch. It's not a salad but it's good.

Attachments

• salads.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 669
  • salads2.doc
    34 KB · Views: 477
Anyone know if we have any tortellini salad? Maybe I'll just think one up all by myself!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ginger428 said:
Anyone know if we have any tortellini salad? Maybe I'll just think one up all by myself!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here are 2 that I found Ginger. :)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• TORTELLINI SALAD WITH GARDEN VEGETABLES.doc
    20 KB · Views: 328
  • SUMMER TORTELLINI SALAD.doc
    20 KB · Views: 398
Thank you so much Lee Anne, I'll give them a try & get back to you.

chef_leeanne said:
Here are 2 that I found Ginger. :)

Lee Anne

Are these PC recipes Lee Anne?

Ginger - I just found another tortellini salad from the S/S '96 Seasons Best.

Lee Anne

Attachments

• CONFETTI PASTA SALAD.doc
    20 KB · Views: 361
WOW...Lee Anne that sounds GREAT! I've got to try it. Thank you again so much:D :D :D

What ingredients should I include in my favorite salad?

The ingredients in your favorite salad will depend on your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. However, some common ingredients include leafy greens, vegetables, protein (such as chicken or tofu), nuts or seeds, and a homemade dressing.

How can I make my salad more visually appealing?

To make your salad more visually appealing, try adding a variety of colors and textures. This can be achieved by including a mix of different vegetables and toppings, as well as arranging them in an aesthetically pleasing way on top of your greens.

What are some healthy dressing options for my salad?

There are many healthy dressing options for your salad, such as a simple vinaigrette made with olive oil and vinegar, a Greek yogurt-based dressing, or a homemade avocado dressing. You can also try adding a squeeze of lemon or lime juice for a lighter option.

Can I make my salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make your salad ahead of time, but it is important to keep the dressing separate until you are ready to eat. This will prevent your greens from getting soggy. You can also prepare and store your toppings separately to maintain their freshness.

What are some creative ways to serve a salad?

There are many creative ways to serve a salad, such as in a mason jar for a portable option, on top of a bed of quinoa or couscous for a heartier meal, or in lettuce cups for a fun twist. You can also try adding fruit or grilled vegetables for a unique flavor combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Mitzyz