• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Salad recipes (CUTE invitation!)

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Here is a CUTE salads invitation and a patriotic one too that my director shared with us.

Why doesn't everyone share their favorite PC salad recipes and Patriotic recipes here so help brainstorm?

Last edited:

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
Those are REALLY nice! I definately think you should do some kind of fruit luminary with the v-cutter.. like they have on the Showstoppers flyers on CC. Those are totally awesome all lit up. And you could crinkle cut the fruit and make a quick fresh fruit salad (or fruit kabobs) after you hollow out the luminary. YUM!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
pchefinski said:
Those are REALLY nice! I definately think you should do some kind of fruit luminary with the v-cutter.. like they have on the Showstoppers flyers on CC. Those are totally awesome all lit up. And you could crinkle cut the fruit and make a quick fresh fruit salad (or fruit kabobs) after you hollow out the luminary. YUM!

Amanda what kind of fruit do they use for those?

Anyone make the mandarine pasta salad? Is it oniony?

amybee

Nov 12, 2005
Salad Recipe

My favorite is the Strawberry Spinach Salad. My friends and family request it at every cookout.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
its_me_susan said:
Amanda what kind of fruit do they use for those?

Anyone make the mandarine pasta salad? Is it oniony?
That invitation is wonderful!! I have a couple Summer Salad theme shows coming up so that's perfect!!

I love the Mandarin Pasta Salad. I don't think it's too onion-y. I love it! I've never tried the Strawberry Spinach Salad, so I may have to try that one out. Yum!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
amybee said:
My favorite is the Strawberry Spinach Salad. My friends and family request it at every cookout.

Amy what book is that one in please? Sounds delicious!
thank you

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Can anyone share their salad recipes online? I don't own any of the cookbooks yet, so I don't have access to the recipes. I have a fundraiser at Curves next week and I would like to showcase a salad.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
My favorite is the Mandarin Pasta Salad and I do this at about 80% of my shows, I can't seem to get away from it (fine by me as the product shown is over $500!). I only use about half of the onion they call for to reduce the flavor a bit, plus it's red onion and I think that red onion's are a more mellow flavor than the white variety.

Attachments

• Mandarin_Pasta_Sala1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Here you go Nancy! These are so yummy!! :D

Lee Anne

Attachments

• MANDARIN PASTA SALAD.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 322

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Thank you so much for the recipes, they look great. Do you think I should prepare them at Curves, or make them before and just bring along? I don't have a lot of room on my table, and I am not sure they will have time to watch the demo.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
AlowayFamily said:
Thank you so much for the recipes, they look great. Do you think I should prepare them at Curves, or make them before and just bring along? I don't have a lot of room on my table, and I am not sure they will have time to watch the demo.

If it were me, I would bring them along. Allthough, if you do all of the prep work for the Mandarin Pasta Salad before you go, it is an easy recipe to just through together.

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
I would keep the salad part and the dressing part separate. Don't mix together until you are ready to serve! Will keep it fresher (is that a word?) tasting! :D

Lee Anne

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
That sounds like a plan. I will prep before I go (and use my new prep bowls!!) and mix it when I get there.

Thanks!!

tina617

Novice Member
Oct 30, 2005
Can you name some more salads?

I made the Mandarian Pasta Salad and Strawberry Spinach Salad yesterday and they turned out absolutely wonderful. Some of the ingredients overlap, which is nice as you prepare them.

Can you name some other favorites and possibly the recipe or the book they are found in?

My neighbor wants me to help her do some salads for a graduation.

Thanks,
Tina

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Do you ladies mix up the dressing before you get there or do it all at the demo? I ask because the onion soup stuff seemed still "crunchy" to me when we ate it straight away. Yummy though.

Last edited:

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
After months of seeing someone here constantly rave about the Mandarin Pasta Salad ( wonder who that could be???? ) ( Andrea;) ) I finally decided to make it & bring it on the boat. Well needless to say EVERYONE loved it! BTW Susan...i made the dressing the night before & the onions were softer, So I will be making this at my friends BBQ party this Sat. :D :D :D. I figure I'll have everything already prepped & grill the chicken & then make the Bananas Foster Stir Fry on the grill also!!:D :D :D

Ginger:cool:
everyone enjoy the holiday:)

aried

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Salad Recipes

Attached are two documents of salad recipes. My favorite is the chopped salad from the salad cards and the chicken club brunch. It's not a salad but it's good.

Attachments

• salads.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 549
  • salads2.doc
    34 KB · Views: 396

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Anyone know if we have any tortellini salad? Maybe I'll just think one up all by myself!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Ginger428 said:
Anyone know if we have any tortellini salad? Maybe I'll just think one up all by myself!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here are 2 that I found Ginger. :)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• TORTELLINI SALAD WITH GARDEN VEGETABLES.doc
    20 KB · Views: 261
  • SUMMER TORTELLINI SALAD.doc
    20 KB · Views: 325

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Ginger - I just found another tortellini salad from the S/S '96 Seasons Best.

Lee Anne

Attachments

• CONFETTI PASTA SALAD.doc
    20 KB · Views: 299