• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fanklincovey Consultant Organizer

In summary, the Fanklincovey Consultant Organizer is a customizable planner designed for consultants of the Franklin Covey company. It includes tools and resources such as a monthly and weekly calendar, goal-setting pages, contact lists, and expense trackers. It can be personalized and is available in various sizes, including a digital version for electronic devices.
AmyO
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have this years FC calendar/planner system (2006) that they did not use and is willing to sell.

I plan to buy the FC organizer that comes with the calendar/planner system, address book, and leather cover for next year but would love to find this years calendar to use now. The FC website does not offer just this years calendar/planner system by itself, just next years, so I was wondering if there was one someone wanted to get read of.
Thank you in advance

Will pay for calendar at reasonable price and shipping!!!!
Please email me at...

[email protected]

Hi there! I don't have the FC calendar/planner system for 2006, but have you tried checking online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon? Sometimes people sell their old planners there. You could also try posting in online forums or groups dedicated to organization and planning, as someone there may have what you're looking for. Good luck!

Hello there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I also happen to be a fan of the Franklin Covey organizer system. I do not have an extra 2006 calendar/planner system, but I can offer some advice on where you might be able to find one. Have you checked online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon? Sometimes people sell their used planners on those sites. You could also try reaching out to other Franklin Covey users through social media or forums to see if anyone has an extra one they would be willing to sell. Good luck in your search!

What is a Fanklincovey Consultant Organizer?

The Fanklincovey Consultant Organizer is a customizable planner designed specifically for consultants of the Franklin Covey company. It includes tools and templates to help consultants stay organized and manage their business effectively.

What does the Fanklincovey Consultant Organizer include?

The organizer includes a monthly and weekly calendar, goal-setting pages, contact lists, expense trackers, and various other resources tailored to the needs of consultants. It also has space for notes and reflections.

Can I personalize my Fanklincovey Consultant Organizer?

Yes, the organizer is designed for personalization and customization. You can add your own pages, templates, and tabs to make it suit your specific needs and preferences.

Is the Fanklincovey Consultant Organizer available in different sizes?

Yes, the organizer is available in various sizes including pocket, compact, classic, and monarch. You can choose the size that works best for your lifestyle and business needs.

Is there a digital version of the Fanklincovey Consultant Organizer?

Yes, there is a digital version of the organizer available for purchase. It can be accessed on electronic devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones, making it convenient for on-the-go use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PChefPEI