• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter Sb & Theme Show Recipes

um...caramel. :) Thanks for catching that!There are 6 recipes in the catalog and only one of them is from the Italian Theme shows.Caramel-Banana Ravioli2 firm medium bananas3 rolls 1.7 oz each milk chocolate covered chewy caramels, unwrapped, 24 pcs total (rolos?)2 pkg 8 oz each refrigerated crescent rolls with no seams1 T sugar1/3 c CARAMEL SAUCE (the new Pampered Pantry one)1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with vegetable oil. 2. Slice bananas diagonally into
babywings76
Gold Member
I'd love to hear more about the new recipes and how the new SB looks. As you are reading all these new recipes, what ones seem to jump out to you and are there many repeats from previous issues?

Last edited:
I don't think attendees received a SB at conference. They're not on CC yet, speculation is they'll show up Monday.

Wow! Really?! That's disappointing! I thought we got them last year and we did at Spring Launch, so I just figured... :(Okay, so let's hold off on this thread until...Monday? :D ;)

We did not get a SB this year. :(There are 6 recipes in the catalog and only two of them are from the Italian Theme shows.Caramel-Banana Ravioli
2 firm medium bananas
3 rolls 1.7 oz each milk chocolate covered chewy caramels, unwrapped, 24 pcs total (rolos?)
2 pkg 8 oz each refrigerated crescent rolls with no seams
1 T sugar
1/3 c CARAMEL SAUCE (the new Pampered Pantry one)1. preheat oven to 400. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with veg oil. Using Santoku Knife, slice bnanas diagonally into 24 slices 1/4 in thick. Cut caramels in half. (tip from me--they cut easier if you refrigerate them first)2. unroll one pkg of dough onto bottom of pan, gently shaping to form a rectangle. Do not stretch--dough will not cover entire bottom of pan. Arrange banana slices over dough in 4 rows of 6 each, spacing 3/4 in apart. top each bananas slice with two caramel halves. Unroll remaining dough directly over filling, matching edges and shaping to fit. Press firmly around filling to seal and pinch together any tears.3. Using Pastry Cutter fitted with fluted wheel, trim and discard edges of dough. Cut into 24 ravioli. Using Mini Serving Spatula, separate ravioli over pan. Add sugar to Flour Sugar Shaker and sprinkle ravioli. Bake 10-12 min or until golden brown. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack, cool 2 mins. Place on serving plates and drizzle with sauce.The other is Decadent Chocolate-Hazelnut Torte but I don't have time to type that one now. Have to go check out our new Meijer store. Anyone else want to type it?? :)

the other recipes in the catalog are Sweet & Salty Party Mix, Curry-Scented Butternut Squash Soup (from new soups and stews recipe collection), Caprese Pizzas (from new vegetarian book & also one of the 29 min to dinner books, I think), and Smoky Cheddar & Tapenade Torta (from appetizer cookbook).

DebbieJ said:
We did not get a SB this year. :(

There are 6 recipes in the catalog and only one of them is from the Italian Theme shows.

Caramel-Banana Ravioli
2 firm medium bananas
3 rolls 1.7 oz each milk chocolate covered chewy caramels, unwrapped, 24 pcs total (rolos?)
1 T sugar
1/3 c CARAMEL SAUCE (the new Pampered Pantry one)

1. preheat oven to 400. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with veg oil. Using Santoku Knife, slice bnanas diagonally into 24 slices 1/4 in thick. Cut caramels in half. (tip from me--they cut easier if you refrigerate them first)

2. unroll one pkg of dough onto bottom of pan, gently shaping to form a rectangle. Do not stretch--dough will not cover entire bottom of pan. Arrange banana slices over dough in 4 rows of 6 each, spacing 3/4 in apart. top each bananas slice with two caramel halves. Unroll remaining dough directly over filling, matching edges and shaping to fit. Press firmly around filling to seal and pinch together any tears.

3. Using Pastry Cutter fitted with fluted wheel, trim and discard edges of dough. Cut into 24 ravioli. Using Mini Serving Spatula, separate ravioli over pan. Add sugar to Flour Sugar Shaker and sprinkle ravioli. Bake 10-12 min or until golden brown. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack, cool 2 mins. Place on serving plates and drizzle with sauce.

Thanks for posting that! W-O-W! Okay, so who's going to be first at trying out this one? It actually sounds pretty easy. If it had some chocolate in there, I'd be in heaven! :D

babywings76 said:
Thanks for posting that! W-O-W! Okay, so who's going to be first at trying out this one? It actually sounds pretty easy. If it had some chocolate in there, I'd be in heaven! :D

there is chocolate in the rolos!

oh wait! I forgot! I got some recipe cards in my fall supplies that I preordered--they arrived yesterday. Someone already posted the Antipasto pull apart pizza in another post. I'll paste it over here.

DebbieJ said:
there is chocolate in the rolos!

Doh! :blushing: I read it too fast, I thought it was just regular caramels. Okay, so these will probably be one of the first things I try. :D

Thank you deanna_g for posting this! Copying it here to keep new recipes in one place. :)Antipasti Pull-Apart PizzaIngredients:
2 tsp olive oil, divided
2 pkg (11 oz) refrigerated French bread dough
1 jar (12 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry (about 1 ¼ C)
1 8-oz block mozzarella cheese
1 medium red bell pepper
½ C pitted ripe olives
2 garlic cloves, pressed
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
2 oz Parmesan cheese, divided
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)Directions:
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees D. Brush Large round stone with 1 tsp oil. Place one package of the dough onto the large grooved cutting board. Using a sawing motion, cut the dough in half lengthwise with the color coated bread knife. Slice each dough in half and then into 16 half moons for a total of 32 half moons. Repeat with remaining dough. Arrange dough over baking stone, leaving 1/2-in border around edge and spacing ½ inch apart. Brush with remaining oil. Bake 14-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
2.Meanwhile, for antipasti, coarsely chop artichokes with food chopper. Dice mozzarella into ½ inch cubes and dice bell pepper with santoku knife. Slice olives with egg slicer plus. Combine artichokes, mozzarella, bell pepper, olives, garlic pressed with garlic press, salt and black pepper in 4 qt stainless mixing bowl. Mix well.
3.Remove baking stone from oven to stackable cooling rack. Using rotary grater, grate half the Parmesan cheese over crust. Top with antipasti. Bake 5-7 minutes or until mozzarella has melted. Remove from oven. Grate remaining Parmesan over top and sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. YUM!

DebbieJ said:

What? I have never seen such a thing! is it in the grocery store like regular pillsbury? do they call it something else?

wow this would be great! makes me want to go shopping right now

Marghi

BlueMoon said:
What? I have never seen such a thing! is it in the grocery store like regular pillsbury? do they call it something else?

Marghi

http://www.pillsbury.com/products/rolls/Refrigerated/RecipeCreations.htm

I'm sure if your store doesn't have them, you can roll out regular crescents and pinch the seams together.

No problem. :)Marghi - I've never seen them either, but just like making the easy mini cinnamon rools, I'd just pinch the seams together. (-:

BlueMoon said:

Marghi

Yes, Pillsbury makes this. It's right there with the regular crescent rolls. Although, if your store doesn't carry it, you could just get the regular kind and pinch the seams together.

DebbieJ said:

I'm sure if your store doesn't have them, you can roll out regular crescents and pinch the seams together.

deanna_g said:
No problem. :)

Marghi - I've never seen them either, but just like making the easy mini cinnamon rools, I'd just pinch the seams together. (-:

NooraK said:
Yes, Pillsbury makes this. It's right there with the regular crescent rolls. Although, if your store doesn't carry it, you could just get the regular kind and pinch the seams together.

Great minds think alike! LOL!

Here:

The recipes are now up on CC.

Oooh! Thanks Danielle! I didn't catch that yet. Silly me. :D I'm taking a recipe to a potluck tonight. I think the Antipasta pullapart pizza will be perfect!

DessertDivaFL said:
The recipes are now up on CC.

Not the season's best yet. The Italian made Easy recipes are there though.

BethCooks4U said:
Not the season's best yet. The Italian made Easy recipes are there though.

Yeah, I was just coming back to say this. I did find the Italian Made Easy recipes, but the SB ones aren't up yet. At least something is there with pictures, though. :)

I noticed they added a couple new recipes to the Mexican Made Easy theme too. They didn't even mention that at conference.

Make sure you watch the video demos too. They're always good for a laugh!Lisa: "Looks SO good. Let's eat!"

esavvymom said:
I noticed they added a couple new recipes to the Mexican Made Easy theme too. They didn't even mention that at conference.

I thought they did....???? Or maybe it was just in the Product Room. I don't remember - but I do remember seeing the new recipes for MME at conference!

ChefBeckyD said:
I thought they did....???? Or maybe it was just in the Product Room. I don't remember - but I do remember seeing the new recipes for MME at conference!

If they announced it- I must have been dozing. :) Maybe they said it- but didn't show pictures or something (which would be unusual). I would be they DID have it in the product room, but everytime I was over there, that area was really crowded, or I just didn't feel like looking through the recipes. (Products didn't overly excite me much. A few I like, but nothing that made me go "WOW!"....yet. It always changes once I get them though. :) )

On pinching the seams together, which is what I have done in the past--when I try to roll it out, it never seems square, and the seams seem (lol) to come undone....any tips?

thanks for all your help. I'm probably older than most of you but I feel like a kid sister, since I am a PC baby!

yours
Marghi

ChefBeckyD said:

it was not announced from stage. I didn't notice it in the product room either, but I buzzed through there pretty quickly.

DebbieJ said:
it was not announced from stage. I didn't notice it in the product room either, but I buzzed through there pretty quickly.

I know it was announced or something, because my SD, and AD, and I had this big conversation about the chicken enchilada pizza....we wouldn't have known about it if we hadn't seen it someplace. My D was wondering how similar it was to the Chicken Fajita Pizza, because that was the recipe she did for the first 6 months of her business, and she wondered if they were just bringing it back with a change or two.

In the past, they've usually come out with two recipes for the last two previous themes to update them. Maybe this time it's just the one theme that was available last season.

ChefBeckyD said:
I know it was announced or something, because my SD, and AD, and I had this big conversation about the chicken enchilada pizza....we wouldn't have known about it if we hadn't seen it someplace. My D was wondering how similar it was to the Chicken Fajita Pizza, because that was the recipe she did for the first 6 months of her business, and she wondered if they were just bringing it back with a change or two.

You know what, now that you say Chicken Enchilada Pizza, it comes to mind. I think they mentioned the recipe name, but didn't say it was part of the MME theme.

Either way, YAY for new recipes! I just bought the ingredients to make the Antipasto Pull Apart and the Tiramisu Bite thingys. LOL!

BlueMoon said:
On pinching the seams together, which is what I have done in the past--when I try to roll it out, it never seems square, and the seams seem (lol) to come undone....any tips?

thanks for all your help. I'm probably older than most of you but I feel like a kid sister, since I am a PC baby!

yours
Marghi

Tip #1: Don't get regular crescent rolls. The new recipe version of the crescent roll dough doesn't have the perforations.

Tip #2: If you already have regular crescent roll dough, wet the areas slightly before pinching together.

DebbieJ said:
We did not get a SB this year. :(

There are 6 recipes in the catalog and only two of them are from the Italian Theme shows.

Caramel-Banana Ravioli
2 firm medium bananas
1 T sugar
1/3 c CARAMEL SAUCE (the new Pampered Pantry one)

1. preheat oven to 400. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with veg oil. Using Santoku Knife, slice bnanas diagonally into 24 slices 1/4 in thick. Cut caramels in half. (tip from me--they cut easier if you refrigerate them first)

2. unroll one pkg of dough onto bottom of pan, gently shaping to form a rectangle. Do not stretch--dough will not cover entire bottom of pan. Arrange banana slices over dough in 4 rows of 6 each, spacing 3/4 in apart. top each bananas slice with two caramel halves. Unroll remaining dough directly over filling, matching edges and shaping to fit. Press firmly around filling to seal and pinch together any tears.

3. Using Pastry Cutter fitted with fluted wheel, trim and discard edges of dough. Cut into 24 ravioli. Using Mini Serving Spatula, separate ravioli over pan. Add sugar to Flour Sugar Shaker and sprinkle ravioli. Bake 10-12 min or until golden brown. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack, cool 2 mins. Place on serving plates and drizzle with sauce.

The other is Decadent Chocolate-Hazelnut Torte but I don't have time to type that one now. Have to go check out our new Meijer store. Anyone else want to type it?? :)

Hijack: Do you have a Meijer and this is a new one or is this your first experience with Meijer? Meijer is my favorite. Great deals. Love being able to use Meijer Mealbox Coupons along with manufacturer coupons. Way better than Walmart. What did you think of the new Meijer?

JAE said:
Hijack: Do you have a Meijer and this is a new one or is this your first experience with Meijer? Meijer is my favorite. Great deals. Love being able to use Meijer Mealbox Coupons along with manufacturer coupons. Way better than Walmart. What did you think of the new Meijer?

Another hijack! Deb went to school at Calvin, so I'm pretty sure she's familiar with Meijers. :)

Wish I'd waited today to buy my fruit at Meijer - it was cheaper there. (except for the bananas & pineapple)

JAE said:

ChefBeckyD said:
Another hijack! Deb went to school at Calvin, so I'm pretty sure she's familiar with Meijers. :)

Becky is right. Not my first Meijer experience. I've been to both the 28th/Kzoo Meijer and the one out near the airport more times than I can count. In fact, one of my favorite pairs of sweats came from Meijer!

I have been to several other Meijer stores here in IL and the one I'm referring to just opened on 7/15 and is only 1.5 mi away from my house!

Another thread jack: I love Meijer, I wish it was on the East coast. We went to MI to visit hubby's family and I just loved going in there

1. What new recipes are featured in the Fall/Winter Seasonal Book?

The Fall/Winter Seasonal Book features a variety of savory and sweet recipes perfect for the colder months. Some of the new recipes include Chicken Pot Pie, Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake, and Butternut Squash Soup.

2. Can you tell us more about the new Stoneware Baking Dish featured in the Seasonal Book?

Yes, the new Stoneware Baking Dish is a versatile and durable piece that can be used for a variety of dishes, from casseroles to desserts. It is made from natural clay and distributes heat evenly for perfectly cooked meals every time. Plus, it is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up!

3. Are there any standout recipes that you recommend trying?

One of the standout recipes featured in the Fall/Winter Seasonal Book is the Cranberry Apple Crisp. It is a delicious and festive dessert that is perfect for holiday gatherings. The combination of tart cranberries and sweet apples with a crunchy oat topping is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.

4. Are there any repeat recipes from previous issues?

Yes, there are a few repeat recipes from previous issues in the Fall/Winter Seasonal Book. However, they have been updated with new variations and tips to make them even better. For example, the popular Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread now has a gluten-free option.

5. How can I host a Fall/Winter themed Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Fall/Winter themed Pampered Chef show is easy and fun! Simply invite your friends and family over for a cooking demonstration featuring some of the new seasonal recipes and products. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your show's sales. Plus, your guests will have the opportunity to sample delicious dishes and learn new cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ajhunt2