• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ww Points for New Recipes Sb F'07

In summary, to calculate the WW points for a new recipe from the SB F'07 catalog, you will need to know the nutritional information for each ingredient and use the WW Points calculator or app. The listed points in the catalog are accurate, but may vary depending on ingredients used. You can modify a recipe to lower points and there are Pampered Chef products that can assist with WW meal planning. While the catalog does not have a specific tracking section, it can be used as a reference and pre-calculated points are available on their website.
chefinbiz
Hi Everyone,
I am not familiar with the Weight Watchers point system- will anyone be compiling a list of WW friendly recipes from the new theme shows r the new Fall Season's best?

TIA,

NAncy

I still haven't figured out how to link to a thread, but Chef Ann did the WW points for the 29 minute cookbook. She has some kind of calculator that calculates points when you enter the recipe. Find her, she is the Queen of Knowledge on Chef Success!!!:angel:

I started threads with the points for all 3 of the new books: SBRC, Una Muestra and 29-Minutes. They're in the Recipes area, and all have "WW Points" in the titles, so you should be able to find them doing a search. I also updated the master points documents that have all of the cookbooks on them (well, except for the Spin on Salads cards).

Thanks Everyone!

1. How do I calculate the WW points for new recipes from the SB F'07 catalog?

To calculate the WW points for a new recipe from the SB F'07 catalog, you will first need to know the nutritional information for each ingredient in the recipe. Then, you can use the WW Points calculator or app to plug in the information and determine the points for the entire recipe.

2. Are the WW points listed in the SB F'07 catalog accurate?

Yes, the WW points listed in the SB F'07 catalog are accurate and have been calculated using the latest WW Points system. However, keep in mind that the points may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients and brands used in the recipe.

3. Can I modify a recipe from the SB F'07 catalog to make it lower in WW points?

Yes, you can modify a recipe from the SB F'07 catalog to make it lower in WW points. Some tips for reducing points include using leaner cuts of meat, swapping out high-fat ingredients for lower-fat alternatives, and increasing the amount of fruits and vegetables in the recipe.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with WW meal planning?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that can help with WW meal planning. Our portion control containers, for example, are a great way to measure out the correct portion sizes for your meals. Additionally, our kitchen tools, such as our vegetable spiralizer, can help create healthier, low-point versions of your favorite dishes.

5. Can I use the SB F'07 catalog to track my WW points for the week?

While the SB F'07 catalog does not have a specific section for tracking WW points, you can use it as a reference to calculate the points for your meals and track them in your WW app or tracker. You can also check out our website for pre-calculated WW points for certain recipes and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmabelle47
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam