• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Preview Show: New Products and Exciting Demos at Work

In summary, plan a "Sneak Preview" show to showcase new products at work. Have employees sample the products, make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, participate in challenges and demonstrations, and encourage creativity with the tools.
chefmelody
I'm planning a "Sneak Preview" show at the end of the month here at work, where I'll show off the new products and let my co-workers "play" with them. What would be some good things to let them do with the new products? I have the sample packages B, D, and F, so I have most of the good stuff to show off.

I plan on making the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding in the microwave, since we have no stove at work. I'll cook the apples beforehand and bring them, plus have the bread already sliced. But, I would like to have some additional things that people can do with the tools. Any ideas? I could let them slice up more apples with the knives and mandoline, and chop pecans on the board w/measuring cups, but I'd like to show off more than that.

1. Have people sample the products and fill out a survey for feedback. 2. Let people make their own Caramel Apple Bread Pudding using the ingredients provided. 3. Set up a competition to see who can make the best presentation of the product or dish with the tools. 4. Set up a team challenge where teams have to use the tools to make a dish together. 5. Have a demonstration of how to use each tool and give quick tips on how to get the most out of them. 6. Set up a "cook-off" where employees can use the tools to make their own versions of classic dishes, and then have a taste test to see who made the best one. 7. Create a fun recipe book with recipes that involve the tools and ingredients provided. 8. Have an interactive session where people can ask questions and talk about the products. 9. Set up a blind tasting challenge where people have to guess what type of food they are eating based on the dish's presentation. 10. Let people play around with the tools and let their imaginations run wild. Encourage them to come up with their own recipes and presentations.

Some ideas for things to let your coworkers do with the new products could include:
1. Let them use the mandoline to slice up different types of fruits and vegetables and make a colorful fruit or vegetable platter.
2. Have them use the knives to chop up ingredients for a salad or stir-fry, and then have a taste test to see how much easier and quicker it is with the new knives.
3. Use the measuring cups and spoons to make a simple recipe, such as a dip or dressing, and let everyone have a taste.
4. Have a competition to see who can peel an apple or potato the quickest using the new peeler.
5. Use the new baking dishes or pans to make a simple dish, like a mini quiche or frittata, and have everyone try a bite.
6. Let people use the new kitchen gadgets, like a garlic press or citrus juicer, to make a simple marinade or dressing for a taste test.
7. Have a "chopped" style challenge where people have to use a variety of the new products to create a dish with a surprise ingredient.
8. Use the new grater to make fresh grated cheese for a build-your-own pizza bar.
9. Set up a DIY sandwich station with the new bread knife and cutting board for people to make their own sandwiches.
10. Have a blind taste test with different types of bread, sliced with the new bread knife, to see if people can tell the difference in taste and texture.

What is the Fall Preview Show at Work?

The Fall Preview Show at Work is an event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants showcase the latest and upcoming products for the fall season. It is a great opportunity for you and your colleagues to see, touch, and even taste new products before they are officially released.

When and where will the Fall Preview Show at Work take place?

The Fall Preview Show at Work usually takes place in early fall, around September, and can be held at various locations such as your workplace, a conference room, or even a consultant's home. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with the exact date and location.

Do I need to RSVP for the Fall Preview Show at Work?

Yes, it is highly recommended to RSVP for the Fall Preview Show at Work. This will help the consultant in charge to prepare enough samples and materials for all attendees. It is also a great way to ensure that you don't miss out on any important updates or promotions.

Can I purchase products at the Fall Preview Show at Work?

Yes, you can purchase products at the Fall Preview Show at Work. However, keep in mind that the focus of this event is to showcase new products and not to make sales. If you are interested in purchasing a specific product, it is best to contact your consultant beforehand to ensure its availability.

Can I bring a guest to the Fall Preview Show at Work?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the Fall Preview Show at Work. In fact, we encourage you to invite friends and family who might be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and its products. Just make sure to inform your consultant in advance so they can make proper arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeth2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Leigh0725
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl