• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Factory Worker's Wife Surprises with $200 Catalog Orders!

In summary, the factory worker's wife surprised with $200 worth of Pampered Chef catalog orders by hosting a party at her home and inviting friends and family to shop from the catalog. All orders were placed through the Pampered Chef catalog and the wife received free and discounted products as rewards for hosting the party. Anyone can host a Pampered Chef party and earn rewards by sharing their love for the products with friends and family.
mom2leelee
I closed a catalog show yesterday and the lady who held it works at a factory. She told me that one of the men she works with took the book home and his wife said instead of ordering she would rather have her own show! So I called her up this morning and she is already about $200 in orders w/ no help from me at all..lol. I am mailing her some OOF and a few more cattys and closing on the 20th or 27th. I never really expect a booking from a catty show so this was a nice suprise for me!

Way Too Go Katie!!!

Way to go girlfriend!!!

:rolleyes:

Thanks ladies. I am meeting another lady today to close out another catty show and she just called and told me she that one of the other ladies that works with her showed the book to her friend and she is interested in booking her own party! WOOT WOOT! I'm hoping she will want Dec. and then I'll have my 2 Dec. shows taken care of.

Way To Go Katie!

Related to Factory Worker's Wife Surprises with $200 Catalog Orders!

1. How did the factory worker's wife surprise with $200 catalog orders?

The factory worker's wife surprised with $200 catalog orders by hosting a Pampered Chef party at her home and inviting friends and family to shop from the catalog. She also shared her love for the products and encouraged her guests to place orders or book their own parties.

2. Were the orders all from the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the orders were all from the Pampered Chef catalog. The factory worker's wife chose to host a party specifically for Pampered Chef products and all orders were placed through the catalog.

3. How many orders did the factory worker's wife receive?

The factory worker's wife received $200 worth of catalog orders, which could vary in the number of items depending on the products chosen by her guests.

4. Did the factory worker's wife receive any rewards for hosting the party?

Yes, as the host of the party, the factory worker's wife earned free and discounted products based on the total sales from her party. She also had the opportunity to earn additional rewards by booking future parties from her guests' orders.

5. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef party. It can be hosted at your home, online, or even at a workplace. The host can earn rewards and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family while sharing their love for Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smama07
  • MLinAZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rompydompy
Replies