• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook and New Products: Avoiding Premature Announcements

In summary, there is no way to keep the new products off of Facebook for one more week. The new products will be announced next Friday at the national conference.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Is there any way you could keep new products off of Facebook one more week? They haven't been announced yet in Canada, but I've already learned of some because of Facebook. :(

Here at least we can ship those threads.....we don't have that option on FB.

When do they announce it in Canada?

Next Friday at our national conference. I'm sure I speak for all of us Canadians when I say we'd appreciate it!

Keep in mind that FB is MUCH larger than us here on CS.

Even if the consultants on here don't post, it does not mean the MANY other consultants on FB won't post something.

You may want to avoid FB for the week, too!

kam said:
Keep in mind that FB is MUCH larger than us here on CS.

Even if the consultants on here don't post, it does not mean the MANY other consultants on FB won't post something.

You may want to avoid FB for the week, too!

I realize that.....at least in my case, the only US consultants I know are from here. :)

I know I haven't posted about anything with the new products on FB because I'm trying to fill my August Calendar. Only thing I've raved about are some of the new recipes.Sorry your fun has been spoiled!

I'm with Mallory! One of the fundamental rules of sales is "sell what you have today".

Other than the 3 new items that are the August host bonus and the July recruit special I won't be showing new product on FB page until the 18th of this month soonest.

I will post one or two of the new recipes sometime between now and end of month.

All of that having been said there's no way to keep the info out of the public eye. Sorry, PamperedK.

I saw recipes and discontinued items being posted on FB right after the first session. Although I know these are not "technically" sharing the new products, it would certainly tip off some changes that were coming.

yeah i'm trying to just scroll past any US consultant's posts but some posts have been really obvious and hard to miss what they were talking about.

What new products does Pampered Chef have on Facebook?

Pampered Chef regularly updates our Facebook page with information about our latest products. You can also browse and purchase our products directly through our Facebook shop.

How can I stay updated on new products from Pampered Chef on Facebook?

Be sure to like and follow our Facebook page to receive notifications about new products, sales, and promotions. You can also sign up for our email newsletter for exclusive updates and offers.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly through Facebook?

Yes, you can shop for our products directly through our Facebook shop. Simply click on the "Shop Now" button on our Facebook page or visit the "Shop" tab to browse and purchase our products.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for Pampered Chef products on Facebook?

We often offer exclusive discounts and promotions for our Facebook followers, so be sure to like and follow our page to stay updated. You can also join our Facebook group for even more special offers and product information.

How can I find reviews and feedback about Pampered Chef products on Facebook?

You can find reviews and feedback from our satisfied customers on our Facebook page. We also encourage our followers to share their experiences and opinions about our products on our page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab