• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra SA Pumpkin Dishes: October Guest Special

In summary, the Extra SA Pumpkin Dishes are a collection of pumpkin-shaped stoneware dishes that are perfect for serving and baking fall dishes. These dishes are made with stoneware for even heat distribution and have a unique design. They come in three sizes and are oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. These dishes can be used for any type of recipe, not just pumpkin-flavored ones.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I have some extra SA Pumpkin dishes from the October Guest Special. Anyone need an extra?

me, me, me, me !!!

How much are you selling them for?

Okay...my order comes in tomorrow and I'll check to see how many are "not spoken for". I ordered extra and don't think we will keep all 5 extra ones... I'll let you know! Where are you? PM me your info or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

I may be interested in one to!

I am interested too please.

I'm sure i"m too late, but I'd love to have one !

Laura bought the four I had... Sorry ladies!

1. What are the Extra SA Pumpkin Dishes?

The Extra SA Pumpkin Dishes are a special collection of pumpkin-shaped stoneware dishes that are perfect for serving and baking delicious fall dishes.

2. What makes these dishes different from other Pampered Chef products?

These dishes are made with stoneware, which allows for even heat distribution and ensures that your dishes are cooked to perfection. They also have a unique pumpkin shape and design that adds a festive touch to your meals.

3. What sizes do the pumpkin dishes come in?

The pumpkin dishes are available in three different sizes: small, medium, and large. The small dish is perfect for individual servings, while the medium and large dishes are great for family meals and entertaining.

4. Can these dishes be used in the oven?

Yes, these pumpkin dishes are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe for convenience.

5. Are these dishes only for pumpkin-flavored recipes?

No, these dishes can be used for any type of recipe that you would typically use a baking dish for. You can make casseroles, desserts, and other savory dishes in these pumpkin dishes all year round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies