• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expand Your Design Choices: Discover More Color Options!

In summary, "More Design Options" refer to additional features and choices that can be used in the design process. The benefits include increased creativity and customization, catering to different preferences and styles, and making a stronger visual impact. These options can be accessed through menus, toolbars, keyboard shortcuts, or right-clicking on design elements. However, there may be limitations based on the capabilities of the design platform or software, and using too many options at once can result in a cluttered design. Some tools allow for saving preferred options as templates or styles for future use, but this may not be available for all design options.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the 2 color options available? Do they ever offer more??? Seems like it would be really easy to do that ... there isn't a lot you can do to the site to customize it really ... unless i am missing something??:yuck:

The two colors available change, but that's about it for customization. The recent re-design of the site is the first I've seen since I started June '06.

I wish we had more flexiblity with fonts, both type face and size, when posting things on our website. I've always thought they looked blah and unimaginative. I understand the company wanting a uniform look, but some individuality wouldn't be that bad. And, sometimes the print just looks so small. As someone who's fairly computer savvy, it makes me feel like I have an "indequate" (for lack of a better word at the moment) website since the type face is so blah. Just my $0.02! :)

since I'm not "website person" I don't mind how they are set up.

I make up for it with my awesome TT newsletter. LOVE IT!!!!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the color options available on our site. We understand that having limited color options can be frustrating, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is constantly working to improve and enhance our website, and we will definitely take your feedback into consideration when making updates. In the meantime, we do offer a variety of other customization options for your business, such as personalized business cards and flyers. If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team. Thank you for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef!

Related to Expand Your Design Choices: Discover More Color Options!

What is "More Design Options"?

"More Design Options" refers to additional features and choices that can be used in the design process, such as different color schemes, fonts, layouts, and elements.

What are the benefits of using "More Design Options"?

The benefits of using "More Design Options" include increased creativity and customization, the ability to cater to different preferences and styles, and the potential to stand out and make a stronger visual impact.

How can I access "More Design Options"?

Depending on the specific design platform or software you are using, "More Design Options" may be found in a menu or toolbar labeled "Design Options," "Customize," or "Advanced." You may also be able to access them through keyboard shortcuts or by right-clicking on a design element.

Are there any limitations to using "More Design Options"?

While "More Design Options" can greatly enhance your design, there may be limitations based on the capabilities of your design platform or software. Additionally, using too many design options at once can result in a cluttered and overwhelming design.

Can I save my "More Design Options" for future use?

Some design platforms or software allow you to save your preferred "More Design Options" as a template or style that can be easily applied to future designs. However, this may not be available for all design options, so it is important to check the capabilities of your specific tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • casescafe