• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exec Cookware/ Bottom Looking Dry!

In summary, Exec Cookware is a versatile and high-quality cookware designed for efficient cooking results. It can be used on all types of stovetops and can be easily cleaned by handwashing with warm, soapy water. The non-stick coating allows for easy cleaning and it is not recommended to use metal utensils to avoid damaging the surface.
obxchef
In the bottom (inside) of my executive 10 in stock pot I have noticed that the bottom looks dry after I wash it. Let me rephrase it has a slight powderey look to it. Has anyone ever had this problem before? I tried washing it and then putting vegatable oil in the bottom then washing it again and it still looked the same. Any suggestions?:yuck:

Last edited:
Hmm. Sounds strange. I periodically season my non-stick cookware with vegetable oil. I just put a bit on a paper towel, wipe it on, and then wipe it off. (Anyone else hear the guy from The Karate Kid saying that?) It helps to keep the non-stick coating from drying out, which can lead to scratching.

I'd try getting a response from the Test Kitchens on that one and see what they say...

Thank you! :)

I noticed the same thing with my Family Skillet! Please post the response you get.

I sent an email to the Test Kitchen this afternoon. I'll post what I find out.

O.K. Jackie from the Test Kitchen called me back today. She thinks it is a hard water stain. She suggested whipping the pot down with vinegar and rinse with warm soapy water. She said that I could also try boiling water with vinegar also.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your executive stock pot. It's definitely not what you would expect from a high-quality cookware like ours. From my experience, this could be caused by a buildup of minerals from hard water or cooking residue. I would recommend trying a deep cleaning method using a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water. Let it sit in the pot for a few hours, then scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft towel. This should help remove any buildup and restore the shine to the bottom of your pot. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service for further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Exec Cookware/ Bottom Looking Dry!

1. What is the purpose of Exec Cookware?

Exec Cookware is designed to provide efficient and high-quality cooking results for your everyday meals. The material used in the cookware allows for even heat distribution, making it easier and faster to cook your favorite dishes.

2. Is Exec Cookware suitable for all types of stovetops?

Yes, Exec Cookware is versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops. Its durable construction makes it safe for use on any heat source.

3. How do I clean and maintain my Exec Cookware?

You can easily clean your Exec Cookware by handwashing it with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils that can damage the surface. For tough stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner or soak the cookware in warm water before washing.

4. Is the bottom of the cookware supposed to look dry?

Yes, the bottom of the cookware may appear dry after use. This is due to the non-stick coating on the surface, which prevents food from sticking and also allows for easy cleaning. It is normal for the bottom of the cookware to look dry and does not affect its cooking performance.

5. Can I use metal utensils with Exec Cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with Exec Cookware as they can damage the non-stick coating. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils to avoid scratching the surface. This will also prolong the lifespan of your cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • SummerG
  • Products and Tips
Replies